ADVERTISEMENT

Dougherty Valley vs DLS for NCS Open title

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
About 10 minutes til tip…

I decided not to bring the keyboard because it’s pretty well-known that all section title games will be streamed on NFHS.

Will toss in the occasional comment, tho…

like the gym here at SMC is filling up pretty good now…

About 10 minutes til tip…

I decided not to bring the keyboard because it’s pretty well-known that all section title games will be streamed on NFHS.

Will toss in the occasional comment, tho…

like the gym here at SMC is filling up pretty good now…
Thanks. Keep us posted

Blair moving toward the hoop without the ball, pass to him WAY behind him, he makes the catch, spins, scores…. Amazing.. 32-all now.

DV time out after Blair scores after an amazing steal by Evan Wells…. 50-47, 5 min left.

DV#34 nails a 3…. and DLS scores inside…. 55-49…

DV another score…. and another…. 59-49, I hear opera singing…

Beasley had a nice game tonight - hit some 3s, lots of dribble drives / floaters, got fouled a lot and racked up a lot of points on FTs. Sevilla hit a couple of 3s in the first half but was pretty quiet in the 2nd half as DLS played him tough and made him work. Hudson plays big and is incredibly crafty with drives around the basket - his breakaway dunk in the 4th quarter that tied the game was a real momentum changer.

I thought DLS played pretty well overall but Blair getting his 4th foul in 2nd quarter and only playing a few minutes in the 2nd half before fouling out hurt them as he was a tough matchup for DV. Thought Blair was forcing things a little bit and got a little frustrated as he didn't get many foul calls on his defender even though there was plenty of contact.

Great crowd - lots of energy in the gym tonight. Love watching Beasley and Sevilla ball. One of the better backcourts that I have seen in years especially at their size. They'll be a tough out in the Open no doubt.

Beasley had a nice game tonight - hit some 3s, lots of dribble drives / floaters, got fouled a lot and racked up a lot of points on FTs. Sevilla hit a couple of 3s in the first half but was pretty quiet in the 2nd half as DLS played him tough and made him work. Hudson plays big and is incredibly crafty with drives around the basket - his breakaway dunk in the 4th quarter that tied the game was a real momentum changer.

I thought DLS played pretty well overall but Blair getting his 4th foul in 2nd quarter and only playing a few minutes in the 2nd half before fouling out hurt them as he was a tough matchup for DV. Thought Blair was forcing things a little bit and got a little frustrated as he didn't get many foul calls on his defender even though there was plenty of contact.

Great crowd - lots of energy in the gym tonight. Love watching Beasley and Sevilla ball. One of the better backcourts that I have seen in years especially at their size. They'll be a tough out in the Open no doubt.
Totally agree.
I have some inside sources at USF that can’t wait to have Beasley on campus. What a great pickup for the Dons!
Any update on Sevilla recruitment?

Reactions: observer22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT