ADVERTISEMENT

Etiwanda vs Sidwell Friends | Etiwanda may be a team that can compete with Mitty

GBBall4L

Sports Fanatic
Dec 15, 2019
Etiwanda vs Sidwell friends on NBA TV is heck of a ball game. Etiwanda appears to be putting it together

Etiwanda 71
Sidwell Friends 56
Very impressive win for Etiwanda. There is a new piece for Etiwanda that they have been assimilating in Wing Grace Knox. She is a force to be reconned with. They could be a problem

Let’s see what happens ESPNU Monday at 6am PST vs LuHi another even bigger challenge

Last edited:
Let’s see what happens Monday at 6am PST vs LuHi another even bigger challenge
I think at this level of play win or lose as long as it's not a blowout and you did well. I would have said the same thing if Mitty lost to them also because you can correct the small things. But LuHi gonna be looking for blood against a California team after losing to Mitty. Should be a fun game.

Luhi right there with Mitty… this will tell how good they are… I think the winner is number 2 in the nation

Luhi right there with Mitty… this will tell how good they are… I think the winner is number 2 in the nation
Being that Etiwanda lost two games early it's gonna be hard to bump them to #2 from #8 but if the win Monday they will have beaten #5 Sidwell & #2 LuHi so they have a great case. Props to Stan for playing whoever, whenever

Etiwanda in trouble
Puff Morris shoots 26 times and makes 5
How do you shoot 26 times in HS that is ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT