ADVERTISEMENT

February 23 Scoreboard

Sheldon leads 74-70 with 245 left in OT.

DJ and Rashaud have fouled out for Sheldon. Claxton out for Indy

Mats have the ball shoot doesn't go. Steal. Spartans ball 1 sec shoot from outside, clock expires 3 point is GOOD !
Spartans Win!!

Reactions: MC415
Mats have the ball shoot doesn't go. Steal. Spartans ball 1 sec shoot from outside, clock expires 3 point is GOOD !
Spartans Win!!
Crete, good updates. There’s only one Kiddman. Great game!

DLS tied it up at 38 with about 15 seconds left. Miramonte then for some reason hoisted up an ill advised shot with about 8 seconds left instead of waiting for the last shot. The shot missed, Sparty grabbed the rebound and threw it up court for a layup with about 2 seconds left for their first and only lead.

Mats inbounded and tried a full court shot but it hit the ceiling - game over. Great comeback by the Spartans. Coach Schroeder never gave up and kept the team focused at the monumental task at hand, and the team responded. The Mats for their part were too conservative and quit trying to score, and it cost them.

DLS at Campo in the finals - bring it on!

Last edited:
Ncs looks very cheap with all finals at home sites. CCS at Santa Cruz Kaiser arena. SJS at Golden 1 center.
NCS said that all finals would be at home sites for all sports this year only due to budget cuts

I got home from Campo, and after catching Jeopardy (and to make sure I caught replays rather than "live" shots of empty gyms), I started to watch replays of other games... First up, DLS/Mira. DLS blacked out replay of this game til May 1!!

Come on now, DLS, nobody else does this... A-holes...

Then I watched both 1-seeds in D1 SJS go down in flames... Upsetcity.com has taken up permanent residence in SJS, it seems...

Btw, G1C still has very strict Covid 19 protocols.
make sure you read them because kids 2 and up are required to be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative test. I’m sure they will have test stations there to gauge you if you forget. So if your bring your kids make sure you are prepared. Welcome to our new world.

Btw, G1C still has very strict Covid 19 protocols.
make sure you read them because kids 2 and up are required to be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative test. I’m sure they will have test stations there to gauge you if you forget. So if your bring your kids make sure you are prepared. Welcome to our new world.
that aint new

Speaking of Covid, I saw that there were three forfeits in NCS Division 6, all due to Covid. Both genders on San Francisco Waldorf and Napa Christian's boys. Humboldt Sports link

Last edited:
I remember they used to play a lot of playoff games at Cal St Hayward, but that was years ago. O'DOWD played a playoff game at Laney College
Same. Actually a really good place to watch a Hs game. You are looking down into a Pit. Holds like 5k too.
Many of jkidd great games!

Reactions: remc and concrete17
Nobody said it was new. Be prepared. Its not like walking into campo and getting front row courtside like the great @kiddman32 !
Maybe if you dress up in a full Cougar outfit like the k-man they'll let you sit front & center mid court or at least directly behind the coaches to witness the heat of the moment.
And don't forget to memorize your lines for the Cougar "Grrrrr-ow! Grrrr-ow!" Cheer.
Looking forward to the matchup.

Reactions: larry legend33
Maybe if you dress up in a full Cougar outfit like the k-man they'll let you sit front & center mid court or at least directly behind the coaches to witness the heat of the moment.
And don't forget to memorize your lines for the Cougar "Grrrrr-ow! Grrrr-ow!" Cheer.
Looking forward to the matchup.
Hahahaha! Campo is on fire! Kiddman must have a parking spot by now .

Hahahaha! Campo is on fire! Kiddman must have a parking spot by now .
They let him park his K-man ( refurbished Madden Bus cerca 1992) right next to the Coachs' reserved slots close to the secret gym sidedoor. He backs it into the parking slot for all to see the giant growling Cougar head painted on the front of his bus.

• Haha
Reactions: kiddman32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT