ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom beats Woodcreek 67-63

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Folsom held off Woodcreek in a big SFL matchup. For Folsom, Jordan Ford had 12 second half points and Tre Finch had 13 for the game. For Woodcreek, Noah Blackwell had 18 points and Jordan Brown had 16 points.

Around the SFL, Granite Bay beat Del Oro and Rocklin beat Nevada Union. Here are the current standings.

Folsom 5-0
Woodcreek 4-1
Granite Bay 2-3
Oak Ridge 2-3
Del Oro 2-3
Rocklin 2-4
Nevada Union 1-4

Sacramento Bee

I caught the first game which Folsom won by 12 but that was without Brown. Sounds like he is a big time prospect. I actually thought Woodcreek would win this game. Sounds like they lead most of the way but Folsom pulled it out. Hendricks should de-commit from SJ State. He is a better player than that. Sounds like the Utes want him. He had an awesome state bowl game and at 6"5 220 has the frame for another 20-25 lbs. Can run like an outside LB.

I thought

Noah would have went for at least 32 points this game, i'm thinking the stage is set and no better moment to show and prove.

Sounds like the football kids are starting to integrate back within the team well. I always said they are going to be tough to beat come Jan and Feb. Is Folsom an open candidate? Sorry if this was discussed but I don't recall. They could cause problems for a lot of teams but ODOWD seems to be in a different class.

I was at the game the other night. Folsom is starting to come together. The football players are starting to transition.

Folsom could be an open candidate...

I love seeing games there. Great venue...

Woodcreek lead most of the game, Folsom very fortunate to get W. Was a big time high school game, even Big Cuz was in attendence to check out. Jordan Brown is legit upper D-1 player. What seperates him at his age is his mid-range game is real good, don't see that in young post these days. Blackwell has a great shot, he played the off guard nearly all of game. would love to see Woodcreek run some pick n roll with blackwell/brown. Folsom is deep and really there best 2 players didn't have great games and still got W. Can't wIt for rematch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT