ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom game

hoopisthegame

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2005
Didn't attend, but saw on a SacBee tweet that Woodcreek Oaks beat Folsom 60-57 behind 26 points from Jordan Brown.

Folsom big was out. Jordan brown exploited this and put up big numbers. His shooting touch (mid range) and free throws are really impressive for a young big. Jordan ford did his best to carry team and scored in a variety of ways and ran the point well. Some what confused why Woodcreek dosnt run pick and roll with Blackwell and Brown, also why Blackwell rarely brings the ball up, it almost cost them the game at the end. Great Crowd was packed.

Brown is the truth!

Nothing like him in the area. He knows how to use opponents strengths against them and knows when to play outside and when to play inside. Thats too much game for a freshman. After beating the #1 team with that effort last night I dont see why he doesnt get SacBee player of the year.

With the way the hs game is, I wouldn't be surprised to see him relocate to a place like jesuit or maybe even CBS for the next couple of years. The kid can play. He makes good decisions while being the focal point of the offense. He did have a couple of traveling calls on him while in the post, but that is just nitpicking. He had a really good game last night.

Please explain why in the hell he needs to transfer to a private school? What's wrong with him going to his neighborhood school and lead them? It's not like he's NOT going to get a scholarship from AAU.

No need to get so defensive. Nowhere in the post did i say he needs to transfer anywhere. Private or public. I just named those two schools because they are local and have some quality underclassman. Reality is, kids transfer all the time, especially the really good ones. That's why I said it wouldn't surprise me.

If I was Brown, I would not transfer. Paul Hayes is a very strong coach. He is not going to find too many better high school coaches than the one he already has.

Brown will have his choice of colleges regardless of what high school he is at. If his camp thinks he is a NBA prospect then transferring to a national prep/academy would be a consideration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT