ADVERTISEMENT

Foothill over DLS in EBAL Final

observer22

Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
Foothill beat DLS tonight 4-1 in the league playoff final to take the EBAL title. The visiting Falcons limited the regular season champion Spartans to just 2 hits. NCS pairings due out Sunday.

Foothill earns the top seed for NCS D1, with CVC #2, DLS #3 & Cal #4.

That is a Brutal Bracket!!…. If #4 Cal and #5 CP advance then they have to play each other in the 2nd Round!… What a Matchup!!!….

The winner gets to likely go Foothill, Then DLS or CVC for the Title…. Tough Bracket, I don’t think DLS has lost in the playoffs since 2014 or something when CP’s “Once in a Generation” Team beat them?…..

Looking forward to some great games!!!…. I am sure there will be some upsets, a lot of good teams in there!!…🍻

That is a Brutal Bracket!!…. If #4 Cal and #5 CP advance then they have to play each other in the 2nd Round!… What a Matchup!!!….

The winner gets to likely go Foothill, Then DLS or CVC for the Title…. Tough Bracket, I don’t think DLS has lost in the playoffs since 2014 or something when CP’s “Once in a Generation” Team beat them?…..

Looking forward to some great games!!!…. I am sure there will be some upsets, a lot of good teams in there!!…🍻
Clayton has a heckuva team as well. Whoever wins D1 will have earned it! Too bad Cardinal Newman isn’t in this bracket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT