ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty! Joel Kaufman on his way to Prison!!

Apr 5, 2014
Joel Kaufman pleaded guilty on Friday to charges against him.

Poor Joel got some last sympathy from the court as he was allergic to all the food in the jail and could only eat oranges. He is out for a few days till he is put away for a long time.10 years is not enough for this scum bag.

Lets see if all the people who thought Joel Walked on Water will show up and ask the court to have mercy on Joel and have him locked up away from the rest of the inmates in Prison!

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_25497740/bay-area-youth-baseball-coach-pleads-guilty-molestation

This post was edited on 4/5 7:13 PM by chinmusic12

Would really rather not have this shoved down my throat on a HS baseball message board. Yeah, yeah - I know, its news. Disgusting news. We all agree. But I come here for a break from it all, not to see the same sludge filling the newspapers day after day.

Agreed. Time to move on and pray for the victims and their families.

BTW, congrats to your son. Outstanding effort on the bump Saturday!

Originally posted by atcshrk:
Would really rather not have this shoved down my throat on a HS baseball message board. Yeah, yeah - I know, its news. Disgusting news. We all agree. But I come here for a break from it all, not to see the same sludge filling the newspapers day after day.
Well stated atcshrk. Those who wish to follow the criminal proceedings can follow it on the net or local newspapers, no need to keep posting about it on NorCalPreps - lets stick to sports which is why the majority of us come on here.

ATC,

The problem is when a baseball guy steps over the line. I have been there. I agree that it should not be run into ground, but it is a real issue, and it should be considered in the context of a baseball site. We should not avoid it.

Regards,

Craig

Reactions: InExile
Originally posted by titanscoach:
ATC,

The problem is when a baseball guy steps over the line. I have been there. I agree that it should not be run into ground, but it is a real issue, and it should be considered in the context of a baseball site. We should not avoid it.

Regards,

Craig
Titanscoach - I know you mean well. Having said that this particular post has come on here several times already & each time by a new poster with the same content [did you happen to read any of these?]. This subject was run into the ground awhile back IMO and anything other than sports really doesn't belong on here unless its something positive - we can all turn on the TV or pick up the newspaper if we want bad news. Nothing personal in regards to you Craig.

Best wishes - Vincent

Rmbr,

I've been away from this site for quite a while. I missed the previous posts on this subject that you mentioned. Sorry.

Craig

If you like it or not this is a local baseball sports thread so this is news. What is the difference between this and the Penn State case? It was all over Penn State message boards. I am sure people did not like it and its the same situation here.

Some people do not get the newspaper and if it was not published on here many of them would not of seen it.

The unfortunate situation is that there are people on here that believed Joel's BS that he was a great coach. Joel sold them on the fact of them playing for his team when he had other hidden intentions for their child. 10 years is not enough for this guy as there are over a dozen of other cases that could not be prosecuted due to the statue of limitations.

I for one respect the opinion of those that have been on this site for a long time but this is bigger news then some West Catholic league game and some of you would rather just see this pushed under the dirt and not talked about.

During the sentencing Joel did say that he has "extreme food allergies" and that prison can be a dangerous place for him. Joel better rethink that when he is in the hands of other inmates for what he has done to children!

That fact that the California Smoke were SO visible especially at Santa Clara's Field and SJ Muni AND the fact that THIS was the article that SPOKE to the final decision I agree with Craig and this needed to be so noted.

Nothing more
Nothing less.

Joel Kaufman pleaded guilty on Friday to charges against him.

Poor Joel got some last sympathy from the court as he was allergic to all the food in the jail and could only eat oranges. He is out for a few days till he is put away for a long time.10 years is not enough for this scum bag.

Lets see if all the people who thought Joel Walked on Water will show up and ask the court to have mercy on Joel and have him locked up away from the rest of the inmates in Prison!

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking...outh-baseball-coach-pleads-guilty-molestation

This post was edited on 4/5 7:13 PM by chinmusic12
Joel Kaufman was released from prison today after only 5 years of a 10 year sentence. I see that the statute of limitations in California has been changed so that men now up to the age of 50 can now report sexual abuse from their childhood and adolescence. At least 15 young men came forward after the news of Joel's arrest, but they did not meet the statute of limitations requirement 6 years ago. They would be able to pursue justice now... just saying.

Reactions: Where Are They Now
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT