ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from the Russ Peterich Tourney

Marchetti with anice baseline drive after a near turnover…. 57-29.

Saenz fouled…. FT’s good. 57-31.

GREAT steal by Beld, puts it up, scores! 59-31.

After a stop, Marchetti drives, fouled…. FT’s both good. 61-31.

Eliah Griffin scores inside, but Marchetti answers quickly…. Cougs up 63-33.

3rd-string center Will Marusich in the game. for the Cougs, fouled, sinks a pair.. 65-33.

And they force a 5-seconds turnover…

Peyton Beld drives and scores, nice quick move…. 67-33.

Rex Pastore puts one back in…. 69-33.

David Vasquez scores for North. 69-35.

3:17 left, think I’ll cool my fingers for a bit…. :)

Okay, let’s see who the Cougs meet tomorrow…. Truckee (0-1) faces the hosts, Montgomery. They are 1-1, with a win over American Canyon, that team’s only loss.

6’8” big man Michael Ule scores for Monty.

Caden DeVries rebounds, goes the length of the floor and score…. another steal and Izeyah Wright throws down with authority! 6-0.

Jace Esterbrook hits a FT for Truckee…. but Wright cleans up a miss for 2…. 8-1. THis is looking very running-clock-ish.

Wright fouled on a baseline J…. both good…. 13-1 (goofed above).

16-1 now, after Will Grafe nails a wing 3…

Can you get running-clock in the first half?

Yes, in Santa Rosa, definitely NOT a favorite town of mine unless my Cougs are playing there…. but they ARE. 7pm game vs. Bakersfield North.

Anyway, we are closing in on tipoff for the 4pm game, Analy of Sebastopol vs. Monterey Trail of Elk Grove.
why dont you like santa rosa?

22-1 after a quarter…. Long drive home, think I’ll do that now.
@kiddman32 , 66 to 16 of something like that and Monty coach is class act because it could have been worse. Truckee was a Late add because they needed a final team.

I think Monty beats your campo team tnite and will play Monterey trail in finals . Montgomery is solid this year in d2. Great size , good guards, and 6”5 izehah wright is big time football prospect who can fly.

Yeah, the Monty coach spotted me as soon as I entered and chatted me up. I was pretty surprised since I hadn't been up there for a few years, I think 2018. Nice guy.

He certainly must have let up on poor Truckee, because they could have won by 100 or more if they'd wanted to, even with the running-clock rule.

The Cougs will be ready... That 14-point Vanden loss was better-than-looked, the Cougs missed a LOT of open shots, including 1-14 from the arc. Monty should be the favorite, but Campo will give 'em a tough game.

why dont you like santa rosa?

It just seems to me that, except for the times I was safely inside gyms, I have not enjoyed the place... Traffic is horrible for a town its size, the whole town setup must have been done by somebody on loco weed, etc.

I think the last time I enjoyed the place was in the 70's going to the horse races all the time. The racing itself isn't good quality, but the fair and racetrack are pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: bella123
Yeah, the Monty coach spotted me as soon as I entered and chatted me up. I was pretty surprised since I hadn't been up there for a few years, I think 2018. Nice guy.

He certainly must have let up on poor Truckee, because they could have won by 100 or more if they'd wanted to, even with the running-clock rule.

The Cougs will be ready... That 14-point Vanden loss was better-than-looked, the Cougs missed a LOT of open shots, including 1-14 from the arc. Monty should be the favorite, but Campo will give 'em a tough game.
Right on. You should be a celebrity at all these games!
I think it will be a very good game. Monty is the best team up in that area this year. Newman gave your cougs a battle in ncs last year but they lost a lot and are young. Keep us posted

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT