ADVERTISEMENT

Jase Butler Update

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Former Illinois commit Jase Butler is back on the market after being released from his NIL with the Illini on April 8, but he may not stay uncommitted for long. The California-based guard is set to visit Washington on Wednesday and could become the next Huskies commitment should all go well on the trip.

Cal is the other school most heavily involved with Butler. And while the Golden Bears remain a real threat, Washington has established itself as the team to beat in recent days. The quicker Butler makes a decision, the better it looks for the Huskies as head coach Danny Sprinkle will try to seal the deal with the four-star guard this week.

Full Article - https://cal.rivals.com/news/recruiting-rumor-mill-will-boogie-fland-join-calipari-at-arkansas-

Reactions: Smallveteran
Good to see he'll likely end up on the west coast. Illinois while obviously a great program always seemed like an odd match.

the area has terrible basketball. i hate when guys are afraid to go play the best.

Prolific Prep maybe the best Bay Area team and that’s if you include the colleges!

A St Mary’s vs. Prolific Prep game for charity would be fun too watch!

Prolific Prep maybe the best Bay Area team and that’s if you include the colleges!

A St Mary’s vs. Prolific Prep game for charity would be fun too watch!
I think st marys wins easily. Grown man strength and ncaa coaching vs fast guys who jump high.

Yup, I've seen college allstars vs. mostly small-college (A couple D1's, no big stars).

Kevin Love and Kyle Singler headlined the high-school team, and there were many other high-level recruits on their team.

The HS kids started off VERY hot, nailing 3's all over the place. Halftime score was something like 65-40 in favor of the HS kids at the half.

The college guys didn't like this very much at all... Cranked up the defense, nearly completely shut down the HS stars in the 2nd half. I'm thinking the final score was something like 130-85 in favor of the college guys.

Maturity means a TON.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT