ADVERTISEMENT

MC has Atkins

That’s a little unusual in terms of where he’s coming from but good for him on taking a major leap in terms of comp.
Hi Larry, Ankle hope your summer is everything you wanted it to be.
He has a full game on offense/defense, and we now have three plus 6'7 forwards that can score from all ranges, 3 blazing fast guards, 3 Seniors. Few more additions for this young but super talented squad from Sisk Road. Coaches Fantazia, Teevan and staff have done it again. We will have up's and down's but will compete for a return to the Open!!

Reactions: larry legend33
its still THE R... everyone else playing for seconds. R HOUSE!!!
Riordan, Branson, Mitty, Salesian, Sheldon all have excellent teams. St. Joesphs of Santa Maria is a NorCal team. We feel we can beat anyone anywhere at any time.

Hi Larry, Ankle hope your summer is everything you wanted it to be.
He has a full game on offense/defense, and we now have three plus 6'7 forwards that can score from all ranges, 3 blazing fast guards, 3 Seniors. Few more additions for this young but super talented squad from Sisk Road. Coaches Fantazia, Teevan and staff have done it again. We will have up's and down's but will compete for a return to the Open!!
Coach Teevan and Fantazia have done what again? Go out and field an entirely new team of talented studs who transferred in? And then act like it’s a big deal?

Coach Teevan and Fantazia have done what again? Go out and field an entirely new team of talented studs who transferred in? And then act like it’s a big deal?
Players come to Programs where they feel can better prepare themselves for college Basketball and Free Education. What about that is to not be celebrated? Cheers

Really hoping for the MC vs Riordan matchup at some point.

Hopefully we don’t have to wait until CIF for that to happen!

Reactions: M.C. fan
Really hoping for the MC vs Riordan matchup at some point.

Hopefully we don’t have to wait until CIF for that to
Players come to Programs where they feel can better prepare themselves for college Basketball and Free Education. What about that is to not be celebrated? Cheers
I think MC in general is a well coached program. The same cannot be said when Porter was there all those years. He literally rolled the ball out. It’s the nature of elite high school basketball to have a bunch of transfers and a revolving door of top flight talent. From a personal level I think it’s exponentially more impressive to watch programs like Mitty, Branson and Campolindo develop their talent over 4 years and mold them into an overachieving team….but that’s just me.

I think MC in general is a well coached program. The same cannot be said when Porter was there all those years. He literally rolled the ball out. It’s the nature of elite high school basketball to have a bunch of transfers and a revolving door of top flight talent. From a personal level I think it’s exponentially more impressive to watch programs like Mitty, Branson and Campolindo develop their talent over 4 years and mold them into an overachieving team….but that’s just me.
I can relate to that but I think MC is very well coached now and there kids play a good style and seemed to really enjoy each other.

I can relate to that but I think MC is very well coached now and there kids play a good style and seemed to really enjoy each other.
I don’t disagree. Let’s not act like your working miracles when you get an entire new roster of talented kids each year.

Mitty started 2 transfers last season, and before that they had Burris who transferred from Stuart Hall-SF.

Reactions: ayalar09
I agree Mitty is well coached as are most of the teams in the WCAL, but Kennedy has had help as Mitty’s top returning player this coming season transferred from Los Gatos. Another starter is also a transfer.

Last edited:
And what have you done exactly?

I mean this with the upmost respect. The kid is coming from a school that is not good in basketball, in a league that is not good and he only averaged nine points a game. I hardly find this front page newsworthy anywhere but his small town of 250 people lol. If this is what the kid wants, good for him. However actually contributing and playing, time will tell. This doesn’t seem worthy of saying Crusaders have done it again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT