ADVERTISEMENT

McDonald’s All Americans

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Congrats to local players Aden Holloway and Andrej Stojakovic on being named Mcdonalds All-Americans.

Prolific Prep has now had 9 Mcds All-Americans in the last 9 years.

I believe this is Jesuits first Mcds All-American.

Last edited:
Congrats to local players Aden Holloway and Andrej Stojakovic on being named Mcdonalds All-Americans.

Prolific Prep has now had 8 Mcds All-Americans in the last 9 years.

I believe this is Jesuits first Mcds All-American.
Jared Mcain is local also

Reactions: ayalar09
I believe Jared and Jayce McCain along with Devin and BJ Askew were at Sacramento Country day at same time . Devin and Jared were in 8th grade and both ended up MCD all americans

Reactions: ayalar09
I believe Jared and Jayce McCain along with Devin and BJ Askew were at Sacramento Country day at same time . Devin and Jared were in 8th grade and both ended up MCD all americans

The crowd for Jared McCain at Crush in the Valley was similar to that of Livy Dunne when she went to Utah this year…..dead serious I’m 35 I’ve never seen anything like it before.

Jared is an awesome kid and deserves all the success he is currently having!

McCain is a great player with an incredible IQ. I really enjoy watching him play. Don’t really care where he’s from but his brother went to Folsom so I think he can claim sac area. I do think Andrej has a higher pro ceiling. Kid is oozing with talent.

Nah, he bailed in 7th grade for la hoops… which is fine but don’t claim 916.
He bailed for La Hoops for 8th grade or his family went to be closer Jayce at San Marcos after a stellar career at Folsom High

isaac fontaine wasnt a mcd kid??? that man was a problem
Don’t know if Fontaine was a MCD, my gut says he wasn’t. Jesuit has had their fair share of hoopers. They had what I remember as a stacked team in the early 90s with Fontaine, JJ Polk and Josh King. I think that was the first Sac area team to make the DI State game. I think they went two years in a row

Don’t know if Fontaine was a MCD, my gut says he wasn’t. Jesuit has had their fair share of hoopers. They had what I remember as a stacked team in the early 90s with Fontaine, JJ Polk and Josh King. I think that was the first Sac area team to make the DI State game. I think they went two years in a row
Sac wasn’t really on the map then. It was LA and SF Bay Area pretty much. It’s quite an honor to make that list.
I can recall Jordan Brown and Demarcus Nelson from sac area.

Reactions: mrbig864
McCain is a great player with an incredible IQ. I really enjoy watching him play. Don’t really care where he’s from but his brother went to Folsom so I think he can claim sac area. I do think Andrej has a higher pro ceiling. Kid is oozing with talent.
we know larry we know....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT