ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Dugan is making waves at St. Bernard's

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
2022 St. Bernard's RHP Nick Dugan had 14 walks to 63 strikeouts in 30 innings as a freshman.

He has reported offers from Cal, Oregon and Stanford.

Offers from 3 PAC 12 schools that are non binding and he told you. I enjoy this forum but, the I got an offer before my Junior year has to stop. How about they sent me letter inviting me to there camp. Or I called the coach and he said he would like to see me pitch.

Offers from 3 PAC 12 schools that are non binding and he told you. I enjoy this forum but, the I got an offer before my Junior year has to stop. How about they sent me letter inviting me to there camp. Or I called the coach and he said he would like to see me pitch.

Info was provided by his HS coach.

And I understand the issue with early offers. But you can nitpick almost anything if you don’t find it credible.

I think he is a quality pitcher who should keep getting better. Regardless of what the offers or stats posted mean

You are correct I don’t find it credible. Not nitpicking just find it hard to believe that he has offers from those programs. High School coach promoting his player. With that said I hope he gets an offer from one of the schools he wants.

Reactions: CityVibesII
Never too early to hype a kid. (sarcasm.) I was introduced to the notion when a few big dudes in town, grooming theirs, announced (after too much “jello”) “Yep, on campus, I only went after the Amazons....” True story and before Jeff Bezos.

Once again all hype. Congrats, still nothing official and he has to get into Stanford. So much can change in two years.

I’m not saying he is hype, putting out that he has verbally committed is all hype. Other schools will still recruit him until he is signed officially. And with two years to go it means nothing. So it’s all hype and look at me syndrome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT