ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Finals Scores

That final score nicely sums up the state of NorCal girls' hoops. It's Mitty and then everyone else. The Mighty Monarchs have vacuumed up most of the outstanding players in the Central Coast Section. It's an ongoing fact of life. Maybe they should change their nickname to "Hoovers" or "Electroluxes."
Looking at Mitty's record I'm wondering how in the world did they lose to Piedmont this season?

Tech has some solid players but I didn't see that game so I don't know what happened. But it does seems more often than not, that at the high school level players get more of the blame for failures than coaches. I've even heard stories of different high school coaches literally blaming players for losing. I bet there are some college coaches out there that wish they got the same benefit of the doubt. im just saying.
For me the game came down to St Mary’s not having much scoring depth behind Lee and Tech getting some key shooting from Mari (first half) and Erin (second half).

Also the two freshmen in Johnson and Russell are legit and made plays on both ends

Reactions: GBBall4L
Looking at Mitty's record I'm wondering how in the world did they lose to Piedmont this season?
Morgan Cheli had just gotten hurt, and Mitty had built its team around her. I think they had one day's practice without her and then played a very good team in that team's gym. And Piedmont's good ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT