ADVERTISEMENT

Riordan at St. Francis

colhenrylives

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2009
This coming Friday night's ballgame in Mountain View should decide second place in the WCAL. After today's debacle in San Mateo, can Riordan gather itself, rebound, prepare well and post a W on the road? The Lancers will be primed. This could be the most interesting game of the WCAL's 2023 season. Serra, for better or worse, has made this season a one-trick pony at the top.

This coming Friday night's ballgame in Mountain View should decide second place to in the WCAL. After today's debacle in San Mateo, can Riordan gather itself, rebound, prepare well and post a W on the road? The Lancers will be primed. This could be the most interesting game of the WCAL's 2023 season. Serra, for better or worse, has made this season a one-trick pony at the top.
Let me ASK a QUESTION:
If Riordan loses (to St.Francis) are They Bounced Down to Div II?

This year HAS So Many #’s achievements moments( and remain humble to achieve them all )
#PurpleRiegn
.#KingsOfKezar
#ChangeOfParadigm
#NewAttutude
#NextEpidode
#StartedAtTheBottom

We(Riordan) sill have more Of the hill to climb,…but the enjoyment OF watching NAYSAYERs & DOUBTERs Climb in Bed with “Who’s Ur Daddy”,…just acknowledges how DYSFUNCTIONAL those mentioned TRUELY ARE.

Riordan HATE is our Power Water[grape flavor]; energy drink,…sponsored welcomed:Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irish_Cheers
Let me ASK a QUESTION:
Not likely... I believe Pal Booster's CCS projections already had three losses built into the system for AR and they were projected at #5 on D1. We will see more after Pal Booster's updated post today.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
Not likely... I believe Pal Booster's CCS projections already had three losses built into the system for AR and they was projected at #5 on D1. We will see more after Pal Booster's updated post today.
Thank you,…my friend

Let me ASK a QUESTION:

This year HAS So Many #’s achievements moments( and remain humble to achieve them all )
#PurpleRiegn
.#KingsOfKezar
#ChangeOfParadigm
#NewAttutude
#NextEpidode
#StartedAtTheBottom

We(Riordan) sill have more Of the hill to climb,…but the enjoyment OF watching NAYSAYERs & DOUBTERs Climb in Bed with “Who’s Ur Daddy”,…just acknowledges how DYSFUNCTIONAL those mentioned TRUELY ARE.

Riordan HATE is our Power Water[grape flavor]; energy drink,…sponsored welcomed:Lol
No.

Reactions: SFcityfan
All aspects of Riordan's defense need to improve, and fast. They are allowing points with little resistance. Their special teams are far from special. St. Francis is not chopped liver. They are well-coached, prepared and savvy. Their non-league schedule was superior to Riordan's. The Lancers should be favored in this one.

Riordan's run defense will REALLY have to get it together to win this one.

But if the Crusaders lose, they can look at a lengthy list of teams that lost to St. Francis in the regular season but beat the Lancers come playoff time.

That little running back won't have a chance to burst through the hole because their won't be a hole. Langi will swallow him up.

Looking forward to this game.
AR needs to tighten up on run defense
SF needs to defend the pass and disrupt the passing pocket

That's my very simple view of this upcoming AR @ SF game.
Riordan appears to be a year or so away. But they've got the athletes to be dangerous right now. If they're able to shore up their line play next year, look out

If it’s a shootout, Riordan has a chance. I see SF pounding the run game controlling the clock and keeping the Crusader offense off the field. The return of one of its RBs gives Riordan a more balanced attack. Crusader line and DBs will need to step up in the absence of its injured starting LBs

Reactions: FBAddict
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT