ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin vs Folsom for SFL Title

It’s shocking how bad they are with the ball. Prediction: they don’t win State, they may not get out of Norcal.

It’s shocking how bad they’re. Prediction: they don’t win State, they may not get out of Norcal.
I agree, who knows, they may even not make it out of the sections. They definitely have the talent, but not the discipline, guidance, and make too many mistakes and waste too many opportunities.

That’s a wrap, Rick. Final 42-20 Folsom.

Should have been at least 5 scores with normal turnover volume but this team is a mess.

That’s a wrap, Rick. Final 42-20 Folsom.

Should have been at least 5 scores with normal turnover volume but this team is a mess.
I agree, I said a few weeks ago I didn’t think Folsom would get to state this year. The discipline is not intact. But even with 6 fumbles they still put a whoopin on Rocklin. I see some solid talent at WR next year for Folsom. Number 14, 16, and 44 are all JRs and look to have speed and a good skill set. The back up QB puta is big and fast, with a good arm. Folsom has a good core coming back. RB will be a struggle unless they get a transfer.

Rocklin played hard. Lost starting WR, Starting OL (piland), RB, and CB early in the game. Had 6 turnovers and contained Ngata. Kids played hard. 28-20 in the 3rd quarter. Folsom was bad in ball security.

Rocklin played hard. Lost starting WR, Starting OL (piland), RB, and CB early in the game. Had 6 turnovers and contained Ngata. Kids played hard. 28-20 in the 3rd quarter. Folsom was bad in ball security.

Bummed to see that the game got away from them. I was trying to keep a watchful eye, as I was at another game. I was pleasantly surprised when they got up 17-14 and hoped they might be able to sustain but it sounds like key injuries certainly hurt their chances at doing so. It’s tough to hold Ngata and Badger down for long as it is.

Rocklin has a nice JV team moving up next season and Folsom will be losing their last two blue chip marquee players at season’s end, so perhaps 2020 might be the year of Thunder.

Reactions: smashmouthrick
Rocklins defense played well, forced a ton of turnovers but couldn't convert them to points on offense. They did a nice job of containing Ngata and limiting Hutton. I think that Defense bodes well for them during the remaining SFL run and postseason.

If they can hold ngata to 70 yds, force a fumble and a tip hit Int, where he played all 4qtrs your doing something right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT