ADVERTISEMENT

Serra football celebrates nine NCAA Division I signees

dcpanda

Sports Fanatic
Oct 24, 2011
Nice signing day article in the SM Daily Journal. Also mentions M-A and CSM signees.

“In addition to Bey and Mann, the Padres’ Division I commitments include: linebacker Marley Alapati, Army; tight end Cole Harrison, Tennessee; lineman John Holthaus, Colorado State; defensive back Kyon Loud, Montana; linebacker Danny Niu, San Diego State; offensive lineman Michael Pedrotti, Brown; and quarterback Maealiuaki Smith, Oklahoma State.“

7 D1 players and 2 1AA players against 35-40 D1 players most are P5 offers, doesn’t sound like much of a chance to me and the score indicated it
But there was a chance.
Nobody thought the 17-0 patriots or 73 win warriors would lose either.

• Wow
Reactions: coachlittle
But there was a chance.
Yeah they did, those were rosters full of millionaire professionals who are in the top .1% of their profession…….each roster has multiple hall of Famers on it

These guys are all early enrollees right? That's what D1 coaches want now. They want the kids to come right away for spring ball and learn the playbook.

Reactions: coachlittle
But there was a chance.
You clearly have no idea. The matchup was essentially a top 10 FBS vs FCS. MD was better at every position, that decides outcome period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT