ADVERTISEMENT

So here's what my week looks like so far, after scrounging thru GoFan...

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
I'll make it to Riordan's gym for the first time ever tomorrow as they face Santa Cruz in one of the CCS Open Round Robin games.

My drive will be much shorter Tuesday as I go to the Pittsburg @ CVC game... That trip is all of 1.2 miles for me...

Of course, my Wednesday game will be at Campo as they face Cardinal Newman...

Thursday, Aidan Mahaney University v. UOP...

Friday, I'll be in some gym somewhere, as well as Saturday. :)

I didn’t realize the NCS D2 games were being played on Wednesday, the same night as the NCS Open Semis. That CN-Campo game should be a good one. I’ll be at another good one Granada at DV, and the Salesian at DLS game should be a great defensive battle. Buckle up! 🍿

Monday has Riordan vs Menlo Atherton and Serra vs Santa Cruz. Which game would be the best to see? I’ve seen Riordan already so leaning toward Serra game.

I wish NCS would adopt SJS Friday/Saturday playoffs at one site. Golden 1 is the place to be.

Oh, I see I confused opponents. I'm going to Riordan v Menlo-Atherton at Riordan.

Couldn't tell ya which game should be better... Either could be fantastic... Or they could be duds like the two I chose in NCS last week.

p.s. In a development that should surprise nobody, I have seen all in the bracket except Santa Cruz in-person. :)

Only reason I haven't seen Santa Cruz is distance to travel...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT