ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL Baseball

ARHS Stats

Hall of Famer
Nov 4, 2001
Saint Francis vs. Serra baseball game, scheduled for today will not be played.

Game has been Forfeited.

I don't know any specifics other than something going on with the St. Francis program, but that is pretty much a given since they forfeited.

Anyone know of the last forfeit in the WCAL? I can't remember one in the last 10 or so years I've been doing this.

Reactions: calm62
I don't know any specifics other than something going on with the St. Francis program, but that is pretty much a given since they forfeited.

Anyone know of the last forfeit in the WCAL? I can't remember one in the last 10 or so years I've been doing this.

Not in Baseball.

There have been some Golf and Tennis Forfeits, I believe.

Archbishop Riordan 2 Saint Ignatius 1

Last time Riordan beat SI in Varsity baseball was in 2008 at SI's home site.

Game was on 4/29/2008, Score was 9-2, last week of league. Riordan Players on that team: Tom Harlan, Pat Burford, Anthony Lecue, Anthony Melendez. It was also the last time Riordan won 4 league games.

"I'M AM SHOCKED, SHOCKED, THAT THERE IS GAMBLING IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!"
Captain Renault - Casablanca

St. Francis is one of the most honest & classiest HS athletic programs around. They put character ahead of anything else when it comes to HS sports--no game is too big. A couple years ago they were in the State Championship Football game and they benched their starting QB for cheating on a test--that was the right move, not sure if a lot of programs would've done the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT