ADVERTISEMENT

Whitney QB Transferring

Not for a while ? They just went 0-10 and then the next year went to a section final in Division 2. Throw records out especially at lower levels. The younger kids have not been coached by the new staff yet. I am excited for the next couple of years regardless of lower level records.

Reactions: TheBrick35
Agreed on lower levels and records but it can give an indication of talent moving up...coaching the talent it Is the next step....Most SFL schools have very solid coaching staffs at all three levels.
GB,DO,RHS,OR and Folsom....WHS and Grant no so much.....so I get it....coaching matters....

As far as football as a whole....I struggle with the 4-6 record and then we get to make a playoff run....I mean what ever happened to the goal of winning league first? You don't have to anymore...what did Whitney win? Nowadays.get a favorable SOS win a few games and roll the dice....EG was a proven commodity and WHS wasn't?
Any correlation? IDK just seems teams that win leagues move on deeper. JMO

@forgotemail name a team where the best players are not seniors? Every teams best players in high school are seniors for the most part. I have been to three home Whitney games this year and his son is definitely not the program. At two of those three games Whitney lost and the QB dad almost got into a fight with another spectator every time. Yelling obscene things at the coaches and about other kids on the team. I believe the kid is transferring because people are fed up with the antics of all of that stuff and they see it just like other people within the community do.

Edison best player is a sophomore so there’s that. The qb is Whitney’s best player period. I didn’t say he’s they program I said his dad thinks he’s the program

The Dad thinks he’s going to play on Sunday.
Trying to do the best for his son. Who knows but I will say this “the if you have what it takes they will find you” is just wrong. Too many coaches in other coaches ears, from private QB coaches to 7x7 coaches to HS coaches promoting their kids to justify their livelihood. If your kid is on a team that doesn’t promote its kids he’s just focused on the team doing what it takes to win football games which is the point of all this. Just wait til kids are getting paid out of high school. It will only get worse.

You don't want that. The Dad has been kicked out of and left every program in the area and the kid has tantrums and cries during games when things don't go well. Blames teammates, etc.....
CN would be a great fit for this kid with his Personality, hopefully this becomes an option. They would be a State Contender for sure!

CN would be a great fit for this kid with his Personality, hopefully this becomes an option. They would be a State Contender for sure!
Hopefully that is just your opinion as a fan. If you are in anyway connected with CN, this would be recruiting:eek:

I know the Dad and kid from camps. The Dad is gregarious but solid. The kid is a great kid and should get looks. Not sure if you noticed but outside of a couple of schools the Bay Area is poorly recruited. Look at Sac State they offered a SoCal QB that played with a D1 Colorado commit in an extremely bad league. He tore it up. There are probably a half dozen NorCal QBs better than him. Pitt definitely has the athletes to showcase his ability.

If you have no idea who the kid is then why did you post this? Seems rather strange......

Also the OP opens with this being about a transfer and then speaks lowly of the player and father yet accuses ME of being a WHS hater??

Sum ting wong here!

If you have no idea who the kid is then why did you post this? Seems rather strange......

Also the OP opens with this being about a transfer and then speaks lowly of the player and father yet accuses ME of being a WHS hater??

Sum ting wong here!
???? I think you’re mixing up who said what to you.

I see.......northbayfb and northbaybbguru I didn't look close enough but odd?

Hopefully that is just your opinion as a fan. If you are in anyway connected with CN, this would be recruiting:eek:
Not connected, not a fan, actually live in East bay but used to live in South Sacramento so familiar with SFL teams. I do CN has a top notch program year in and year out and maybe this kid needs change from a not so good situation.

Not connected, not a fan, actually live in East bay but used to live in South Sacramento so familiar with SFL teams.

Living in South Sac I would have thought you’d be more familiar with the Delta league. That’s a bit of a trek out to the foothills from there.

Reactions: WWHS44
Living in South Sac I would have thought you’d be more familiar with the Delta league. That’s a bit of a trek out to the foothills from there.
Of course but the Delta League was not apart of the conversation. I admire the success MT and EG has had. Whitney was not prepared to stop the Triple Option. I’m a huge Air Force fan and followed Georgia Southern prior. Whitney gave EG all the looks you want to see running that’s offense and never made corrections. Is their any correlation to the Track Club that operates in ELK Grove?

Just got the news, it is official. Whitney's QB Eli Brickhandler is enrolling at Pittsburg High School next week. Talking to a few people in the program, they believe it is whats best moving forward. The dad and the kid have a bad reputation within the community of being a little over the top about everything. So Whitney will be looking for a new QB moving forward.

Just got the news, it is official. Whitney's QB Eli Brickhandler is enrolling at Pittsburg High School next week. Talking to a few people in the program, they believe it is whats best moving forward. The dad and the kid have a bad reputation within the community of being a little over the top about everything. So Whitney will be looking for a new QB moving forward.
Wow. A good QB with all of the athletes Pitt has to offer is a good deal.

Reactions: THEOC89
Based on film I have seen the kid look soft between the ears and physically, good luck with that Pitt.

No one moved to PITT unless for the football program lets be honest. Galli and that staff has done a great job but for a kid coming from sac area and moving to PITT ? let see if he misses some games

Wishing this kid does well at Pitt. Why? Because to me, it's all about the kids and nothing else. We as grown man have served our years in this game we love dearly. Now it's time to support our younger generation without being too critical as well as overly judgmental on their decisions. Once again, I wish this kid well and I don't even know him. The Junkie.

Wishing this kid does well at Pitt. Why? Because to me, it's all about the kids and nothing else. We as grown man have served our years in this game we love dearly. Now it's time to support our younger generation without being too critical as well as overly judgmental on their decisions. Once again, I wish this kid well and I don't even know him. The Junkie.
Well said Junkie. We need more of this. There's no need to bash a kid. And nobody should hope for missed games for an intersectional move. Pitt, a public school, is benefitting from having a quality program. Good for them.

Based on film I have seen the kid look soft between the ears and physically, good luck with that Pitt.
Agree there. I’ve heard he is also considering St. Mary’s Stockton. I’m not sold either way. Bet he stays put

Rumor was true. Cameron Salerno made it official on twitter. Eli Brickhandler will enroll at Pitt next semester. Talked to a few coaches at Whitney who said they are not to shocked by the decision and will be the best thing for both Eli and Whitney moving forward. Now I am curious to see what QB will transfer INTO Whitney. They are returning a lot of key players and will look to make another run in the D2 playoffs next year.

Good for Whitney....as for who is transfering in?? They had a pretty good frosh QB who quit the program and lost a QB to DO.....

Rumor was true. Cameron Salerno made it official on twitter. Eli Brickhandler will enroll at Pitt next semester. Talked to a few coaches at Whitney who said they are not to shocked by the decision and will be the best thing for both Eli and Whitney moving forward. Now I am curious to see what QB will transfer INTO Whitney. They are returning a lot of key players and will look to make another run in the D2 playoffs next year.
Wow! Wonder what the odds are for him to suit up and be eligible are. Full season? Half season? Storm seems to be brewing if being tweeted about.

Wow! Wonder what the odds are for him to suit up and be eligible are. Full season? Half season? Storm seems to be brewing if being tweeted about.

If his Family Moves to the PITT school district, does he have to sit out at all?... Would that be a Valid Change of Address?....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT