ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Elliott Pitts sidelined

Heard he was transferring! If does not play it would still give him a year or two to play somewhere else. Rumor was he will come back to bay and reunite with Allocco at USF?

Heard he was transferring! If does not play it would still give him a year or two to play somewhere else. Rumor was he will come back to bay and reunite with Allocco at USF?

That would be basically trading places with SRV grad Tollefson, who seems to have gotten far more playing time than Pitts at AZ this season.

Never understood why he went to Arizona. I mean it was a bit of a leap. He would be a great WCC player. Hopefully he comes back and have a nice end to his career. Zona is not very good this year.

Agreed WCC might have been the better fit. Arguably a better HS player than pretty much anyone in NCS this year.

Arizona is 16-5 and will be a tourney team again this year... stop it... "not a top 5 team in the country this year" would be a more accurate assessment...

Ummm..... No I don't believe Arizona is that good period especially for Arizona standards. They are 4-4 in the Pac 12. When is the last time an Arizona team is looking this far up? They just lost to Oregon at home ending a 49 game winning streak. Have you seen them play? No depth and no superstars. Good luck with Gabe York carrying you.

As for Pitts I think he can be a very good role player (starter) for a WCC team. He's a big guard at 6"5 who can defend and shoot it.

If Elliott did transfer to USF how much eligibility would he have left? Would he have to sit out a year. Pitts would be a nice addition for the Dons.

Leave a top 25ish team to go play for a non post season team with a coach at the end of his contract............... If he goes to USF instead of St. Marys he is truly drinking the kool aid. Rather see him at SDSU, Santa Barbara, UNLV, Nevada, Gonzaga, there are PLENTY of places he could go besides USF

Reactions: Ben Vincent
Is there any truth to him actually transferring? I find it very odd he would be on the sidelines rooting his teammates on if we was opting out. I see him last night giving out high 5's... When is the last time a kid transferred and did that? Maybe its something personal like the article states and its of a sensitive nature.

Leave a top 25ish team to go play for a non post season team with a coach at the end of his contract............... If he goes to USF instead of St. Marys he is truly drinking the kool aid. Rather see him at SDSU, Santa Barbara, UNLV, Nevada, Gonzaga, there are PLENTY of places he could go besides USF

I'm sure he is very concerned with where you want him to go.

Yeah he was injured too. Good point. I think it was a wrist or hand.

I know Zona stuck it to OSU in the 2nd half but I like the direction of Oregon State. I think Tinkle and Thompson are both going to be strong players in this conference for years to come. Kone coming in next year and hopefully a couple other pieces as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT