ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Nike TOC final between Mitty-SMS today @ 3:30 have internet feed?

TightWadHill

Superstar
Jan 30, 2007
The #4 rated Monarchs from San Jose have already defeated # 3 St Johns, Wash DC & #1 Riverdale, TN. Today-they'll face old nemisis #2 rated Rams from Stockton. It should be a battle between the top
two teams in the nation.

Reactions: Paytc
The game will be on FloHoops, but either $29.99 monthly subscription or $150 annual subscription required. Would have gotten $'s worth if started subscription before the tournament started.

Top 2 teams in the nation? Interestingly, MaxPreps has 3 Texas teams, headed by DeSoto, as the top 3 teams in the nation after today's update, despite Mitty disposing of St. John's and Riverdale. These Texas teams play "nobody" outside of the state of Texas, unlike our top CA teams. What a joke!

Reactions: Paytc
The game will be on FloHoops, but either $29.99 monthly subscription or $150 annual subscription required. Would have gotten $'s worth if started subscription before the tournament started.

Top 2 teams in the nation? Interestingly, MaxPreps has 3 Texas teams, headed by DeSoto, as the top 3 teams in the nation after today's update, despite Mitty disposing of St. John's and Riverdale. These Texas teams play "nobody" outside of the state of Texas, unlike our top CA teams. What a joke!
They had SMS rated 19 at the start. I think they had them as 17 now. I believe the guy that does it for them is the same guy who does USA Today and I believe he used last years results and just figured who they had coming back. The guy from USA has been out in left field for years now.

Made both. Horrible clock management by Mitty. Took a transition 3 up 3 with less than a minute to play Jones with two more FTs

Ortiz fouled out on a touch foul with five minutes left trailing 43-40. Same ref was giving it to Mitty all game. Jones scores 12 or 14 down the stretch including b2b threes that swung a three point deficit into a three point lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT