ADVERTISEMENT

Will Vanden make the Open Division?

cptmycpa

Sports Fanatic
Jan 19, 2016
I don't see it ... I think Miramonte goes before Vanden (Miramonte beat Brea, and Brea thumped Vanden), and I think Miramonte is number eight or nine on the list.

But we just don't know how this committee will proceed.

I don't see it ... I think Miramonte goes before Vanden (Miramonte beat Brea, and Brea thumped Vanden), and I think Miramonte is number eight or nine on the list.

But we just don't know how this committee will proceed.

Agreed.

Vanden won't be going into the open. McClatchy looks Open bound but the question is what seed? If the beat SMS they will have the 4 seed but they lose the will get the 7 or 8 seed. I think the 7 seed so Carondelet won't have to play MM from the same section (NCS).

The difference between Vanden and McClatchy is history. Vanden hasn't won a D2 State Championship but McClatchy won D1 State Championship.

Vanden won't be going into the open. McClatchy looks Open bound but the question is what seed? If the beat SMS they will have the 4 seed but they lose the will get the 7 or 8 seed. I think the 7 seed so Carondelet won't have to play MM from the same section (NCS).

The difference between Vanden and McClatchy is history. Vanden hasn't won a D2 State Championship but McClatchy won D1 State Championship.

RespectBBGame,

Here is my take on the open tell me what you think of it? Others can also chime in with opinions to........

1.Mitty
2.Carondelet
3.Bishop Odowd (If they beat Salesian today)
4.Pinewood
5.SMS (unless they lose to Mac today)
6.CN
7.Mac (if they beat SMS)
8.Salesian (unless they lose to BOD)
9.MM (if Salesian loses to BOD, mm becomes #8)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT