ADVERTISEMENT

Wood 49 - Bishop O' Dowd 45

1. Both Wood and Vacaville High with same, scores won 49-45. Vacaville also scored late with two minutes left to take the lead. Congrats to Wood on their great start to the season.

Right now, they are D3.

Going to see them next week against St. Mary's-Berkeley.

Bishop very big and very strong. Napoleon Kaufman has this team buying in. This team will be better than last years 5 - 5 squad.

Bishop very big and very strong. Napoleon Kaufman has this team buying in. This team will be better than last years 5 - 5 squad.
That's the second ex NFL player in a row to coach BOD. Interesting.That doesn't happen too often anywhere.

Last two years of seasons of NFL coaches has got O'Dowd to 8-13 record and 1 playoff blowout. I know some folks close to program and yes he still is pastoring a church and working with Raiders. Full plate, maybe two full. St. Marys game will be big for them. Very talented team

Last two years of seasons of NFL coaches has got O'Dowd to 8-13 record and 1 playoff blowout. I know some folks close to program and yes he still is pastoring a church and working with Raiders. Full plate, maybe two full. St. Marys game will be big for them. Very talented team

Are both his boys at O'Dowd? I remember Nickerson coached his son as well. Pretty special to be able to do that. Could be too full, but I doubt he would do it, without the knowledge that he has solid support staffs at both spots.

Hopefully it goes well. I think they are building for the Future! Dont they have a Youth Football program now?

Oh boy,looks like my Panthers will have their hands full.But always fun to see these two old enemies go at it.
Remc, I'm glad Riordan and St Mary's are once again playing this season. Should be a great game in 2 weeks

Remc, I'm glad Riordan and St Mary's are once again playing this season. Should be a great game in 2 weeks
Yes, looks like the Crusaders are starting to turn a corner.Will be a nice game. for ARHS to take stock of where the program is now.

Are both his boys at O'Dowd? I remember Nickerson coached his son as well. Pretty special to be able to do that. Could be too full, but I doubt he would do it, without the knowledge that he has solid support staffs at both spots.
Yep, Kaufman has 2 kids there, Sr and Sop on JV. From what I hear plate is too full and BOD sometimes gets short end. 5-6 at odowd is unacceptable with their talent level. Only his 2nd year so we will see how this year plays out

Anyone know if this series will continue? I like this Intersectional Pre Season Game.
I hope it continues also,these two old CAL schools have alto of history. SMB needs to start doing a little recruiting though to keep up.But they can hang with BOD for right now in football.

Hang.. yes they can consider the beat Odowd last year 28-14. Should be a good game, SMB lost to a what appears to be a very good and improved Moreau team and then in shootout with good Miramonte squad. They have scored 40+ in last 2 games so maybe found something offensively. Odowd D gave up 49 to Wood but not sure if SMB O is that good. Should be fun game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT