ADVERTISEMENT

Wood 71 - Rodriquez 8

Wood led 64 - 8 at the half and went on to win 71 - 8. Next up Armijo @ Fairfield.
Woodinsider, in the game with Napa, who beat Wood, was Napa that good, or was Wood just having a really, really bad night?

Hey. Woodinsider. Is your name a
play on words that somehow keeps
sneeking past the censors? ie., Wood inside 'er?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cool man! Muds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woodinsider, in the game with Napa, who beat Wood, was Napa that good, or was Wood just having a really, really bad night?

Hey. Woodinsider. Is your name a
play on words that somehow keeps
sneeking past the censors? ie., Wood inside 'er?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cool man! Muds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Napa is way more physical and wears teams down.

The Napa/Vaca game last night was a classic example of two very physical ground teams going at it in the trenches.

Napa is way more physical and wears teams down.

The Napa/Vaca game last night was a classic example of two very physical ground teams going at it in the trenches.
tlc94115 is correct, Napa was just more physical than Wood that night. They forced Wood into a pick six, and another pick at the goal line and one inside the ten.

Don't write Wood off just yet. They have an off game against a very tough undefeated team and suddenly they are overrated?? I can't say I agree with the coaching decision to put up over 70 points against one of the worse teams in the area as redemption of their loss to Napa but I would not sell this team short due to 1 loss. I just don't see Vacaville being able to stop that high power offense, just too many weapons. Vacaville has also shown they struggle with stopping the pass. Napa ultimately beat them with the pass as did granite bay. Week 10 should be interesting in the MEL. That is if Vaca doesn't get blind sided by Vintage this week.

You lost all credibility with that last sentence
You never know, they took Wood down a couple years ago when it should have been a blow out. This IS HS football were talking about. Enterprise gave Vacaville all they could handle earlier this season, and they're not very good this season. I doubt Vintage has a chance but you never know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT