ADVERTISEMENT

Wood to host 7 on 7 at Dixon High Thursday

Bluedog2

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2007
Wood will host a 7 on 7 at Dixon High on Thursday (tomorrow) at 5 P.M., looks like six to eight teams which will include Wood, Alhambra, Dixon and I don't know the other teams that will join in...

Wood will host a 7 on 7 at Dixon High on Thursday (tomorrow) at 5 P.M., looks like six to eight teams which will include Wood, Alhambra, Dixon and I don't know the other teams that will join in...
Guys......its 103 as of 4:10 P.M these fine teams are going to face brutal heat, I was going to watch these guys do their thing, but its like a oven outside, so I'm going to pass.....

Guys....Did any body go to Dixon for the Wood passing 7 on 7 tournament, also, on 8-19....there will be a 7 on 7 at Alhambra High, SI is one of the teams that will attend....I don't know all the teams that attended the Wood 7 on 7, but it would e interesting to see how well the Wood QB did????

Wood QB unfortunately suffered a season ending injury I heard. Prayers up for that young man. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Pardon my 7 on 7 ignorance but how does a QB suffer a season ending injury in 7 on 7?

Pardon my 7 on 7 ignorance but how does a QB suffer a season ending injury in 7 on 7?
The Wood QB has only about 10 seconds or less to get rid of the ball, he must have been hit pretty hard by the defense while he was on the run or his protection broke down... wild guess.....

Guys....Did any body go to Dixon for the Wood passing 7 on 7 tournament, also, on 8-19....there will be a 7 on 7 at Alhambra High, SI is one of the teams that will attend....I don't know all the teams that attended the Wood 7 on 7, but it would e interesting to see how well the Wood QB did????
Alhambra's football field looks like Woods right now, if the field is not ready, the 7 on 7 will be played on the baseball field????

The Wood QB has only about 10 seconds or less to get rid of the ball, he must have been hit pretty hard by the defense while he was on the run or his protection broke down... wild guess.....
When I say hit pretty hard......in 7 on 7, its two hand touch, so maybe a hard push or a twisted knee while on the run, some one will come forward with the right answer...

When I say hit pretty hard......in 7 on 7, its two hand touch, so maybe a hard push or a twisted knee while on the run, some one will come forward with the right answer...

He was not injured during 7v7.

Dayum...I hope all is well...he just signed with Nevada and I hope Wood has a very, very reliable back up Qb....I was thinking that Wood wud go far into the playoffs with him...I was predicting he wud go over 3,000+ Yards

Dayum...I hope all is well...he just signed with Nevada and I hope Wood has a very, very reliable back up Qb....I was thinking that Wood wud go far into the playoffs with him...I was predicting he wud go over 3,000+ Yards

He hasn't signed with Nevada he's verbally committed. I'm glad for him that the Polian Regime is gone

Reactions: ncscalfootball
Thank you for the info Bubba3000. I sure hope it is nothing serious for Strong! Praying for a Speedy Recovery for him!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT