ADVERTISEMENT

Wooldridge off to Fresno State

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Ben Wooldridge (Foothill-Pleasanton) committed to Fresno State on Monday.

Ben Wooldridge (Foothill-Pleasanton) committed to Fresno State on Monday.

Interesting Fresno State plans to sign two class of 2018 QB's not real common. Davis did it in 2017 after the last minute jolting from 2016 Kevin Davidson

That's a surprise, when I spoke with him at the Paly tourney he was talking Cal. Good kid, wish him the best of luck!

That's a surprise, when I spoke with him at the Paly tourney he was talking Cal. Good kid, wish him the best of luck!

Cal just got JT Shrout I don't think they are looking at him

I also think Fresno is about adding as many players who can help them right now. Not much talent currently on roster.

Bring guys in and see who can compete

I also think Fresno is about adding as many players who can help them right now. Not much talent currently on roster.

Bring guys in and see who can compete

I can't remember Fresno State having less overall talent than they have now. It's certainly not the proud glory days of Fresno State Football that I remember from my younger days.

I can't remember Fresno State having less overall talent than they have now. It's certainly not the proud glory days of Fresno State Football that I remember from my younger days.

Was that before or after the Golden Gate Bridge was completed?

Tedford will bring in locals who want him as their QB guru, even if they are 4th/5th on the chart

Tedford will bring in locals who want him as their QB guru, even if they are 4th/5th on the chart

Smart of Wooldridge to commit this is probably the best offer he will get since quarterbacks tend to get recruited earlier than most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT