ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Kline back @ Cal

Nice to get that Cal degree.

I wonder what happened at Indiana State football wise? It looks like the starter was a sophomore from SoCal Matt Adam.

He must have seen the writing on the wall again, losing out to a younger QB. Good luck to him. At least he got in a year as a college starter at Butte.

Can't fault the guy. Cal is a great school. Good lesson though in a lot of that elite 11 stuff is hype.

Reactions: awood1
Dykes is interviewing. Goff is touted as a first rounder. Kline is back with a year of eligibility. That's okay as long as the red part of his flag bandana doesn't stick out. Old Blues are testy on that stuff.
LL- E11 lost all cred when Dilfer started bawling one year trying to narrow down his list.

Reactions: concrete17
Dykes is interviewing. Goff is touted as a first rounder. Kline is back with a year of eligibility. That's okay as long as the red part of his flag bandana doesn't stick out. Old Blues are testy on that stuff.

Can understand Goff going to the draft as a junior.
Dykes interviews remind me of George Costanza's quick exit when things don't look so good:

Good stuff about the red bandana......

Last edited:
Reactions: larry legend33
Sounds like Dykes was posturing for a new contract. That will be used against him over the next month

Sonny has little leverage. Schiano and RichRod will get the $$. Cal's budget is about as strict as they come; Williams cannot "budge" that with little tenure. Kline's no Vernon Adams.

Dykes should be the OC at Florida. They have such talent on D to withstand his style of offense and still be successful. Cal would be better off with a big name high school coach with California connections like UNLV just got. I swear there were rumors that Dykes was going to coach at Houston after last season. I see that Houston is 12-1 not 1-12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT