ADVERTISEMENT

#1 c/o '25 Player in CA, Tounde Yessoufou, this Saturday @ Las Positas College vs Inderkum

NorCal SportsTV

Superstar
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2016

The lineup this Saturday at Las Positas College is very intriguing, with the addition of St. Joseph (Santa Maria) playing Inderkum at the 5pm slot. St. Joseph features Tounde Yessoufou who is ranked by some as the top player in his class in California, and top 2 in the nation! St. Joseph comes in with a 20-5 record with losses to Sierra Canyon (65-71), Bishop Montgomery (60-62), Arbor View, NV (53-55), Olympia, FL (76-77), and Modesto Christian (67-68). NorCal power Inderkum High currently sits at 21-2 with it's only two losses to Folsom and Etiwanda. Both teams are looking to finish the regular season strong with their eyes on a deep playoff run!

WHAT OTHER MATCHUPS ARE YOU INTRIGUED WITH FOR SUPER SATURDAY @ LAS POSITAS COLLEGE?

🏀
Come out to the '23 NCSTV Super Saturday!
➡️

Saturday, Feb 4th @ Las Positas College in Livermore!

8 Games - 16 Teams

1 Big Day of
🏀
begins at 9:30am!

Game Schedule:
9:30am - Langston Hughes vs. Cornerstone Christian

11am - Lathrop vs Patterson High School

12:30pm - Mountain House vs McLane High School

2pm - James Logan vs Grant High School

3:30pm - Venture Academy vs University Prep

5pm - Inderkum vs St. Joseph High School (Santa Maria)

6:30pm - Liberty (Brentwood) vs Central (Fresno)

8pm - Monterey Trail vs San Joaquin Memorial

2023_Super_Saturday_Promo_Graphic_4.0__1__large.png

Yessoufou has the looks of a 5-star and potential NBA lottery pick if his jump shot improves. I think most rankings show SJB's Elzie Harrington (long point guard/combo guard) as the #1 in CA for '25.

Reactions: ayalar09
They need to check his birth certificate. He looks like a grown man as a sophomore. Last year was a freshman I heard he had 96 dunks

They need to check his birth certificate. He looks like a grown man as a sophomore. Last year was a freshman I heard he had 96 dunks
Does a player's age really matter in today's environment as long as they're eligible? I mean when I see these player ratings, a player could be an 18 year old freshman and be consider 5 star, as long as they transfer to a prep school before they reach the California high school age limit, so they can play somewhere else.

it comes down to credibility of the certificate and the country he was born. No denying the kid is amazing ,but it’s not uncommon to have issues in certain countries. Wasn’t Fernando Valuenzuela 62 in his final season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT