ADVERTISEMENT

2026 Football Top 25 Rankings

all of these kids in the top 5 are performing as advertised and then some. shaping up to be the best class of the decade so far in norcal

Reactions: kendawg21
10 Cardinal Newman
9 San Ramon Valley
8 Central Catholic
7 Downey
6 Folsom
5 San Marin
4 Santa Teresa
3 Wheatland
2 Liberty
1 Gunn
wrong thread bro make sure you copy and paste it into the weekly prediction thread

not trying to give you a hard time just want to make sure you get your points.

Reactions: FBAddict
wrong thread bro make sure you copy and paste it into the weekly prediction thread

not trying to give you a hard time just want to make sure you get your points.
Thanks for the heads up! Not much time today...

Wes Burford should be on this list. But he is probably a better wrestler. Last night he dominated both sides of the ball. For first half!

That he is! Made a lot of big plays tonight.

This is turning out to be a pretty good class.
The class is one of the more talented I’ve seen in the last few years. So many great QBs. The wr group is DEEP WITH quality linemen.

Wes Burford should be on this list. But he is probably a better wrestler. Last night he dominated both sides of the ball. For first half!
Friday stat line. 170 yards rushing. Short field all night. On 12 carries. 2TD. 1 Td receiving. One completed pass for 20 yards. 1 TD fumble recovery 30 yards. 6 solo tackles. Fun to watch! He reminds me of Cameron Skatabo from Rio Linda.

Friday stat line. 170 yards rushing. Short field all night. On 12 carries. 2TD. 1 Td receiving. One completed pass for 20 yards. 1 TD fumble recovery 30 yards. 6 solo tackles. Fun to watch! He reminds me of Cameron Skatabo from Rio Linda.
And he only played first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT