ADVERTISEMENT

Bay Area World Series - Underclass?

Quaffer

Sports Fanatic
Jan 30, 2014
My son wants to go to this event. Any opinions on it? My take from reading up online is that it's probably not a great opportunity to get in front of college coaches, but could be a good way to get experience before attending higher-level camps and showcases. It also looks like means to getting an unbiased read on a player from an experienced judge of baseball talent. But if that's all you want there are probably cheaper ways of going about it.

You are welcome to e mail me if you have any questions re the recruiting process. I help a lot of guys outside my program. My fee, if you ever meet me in person, is an unsweet tea with extra lemon
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/5 9:44 PM by NCSF

You can reach me on my website. I would tell you there are certain things you should go to but 90% of it is unnecessary. I kid with my parents when they ask me is my job is to say no and save them thousands. That said, there are certain things that are valuable and worthy and a good investment.

This has become a cottage industry of what I term "fear and hope". They are taking advantage of families and players, especially some that just won't be able to play at the next level- and that's wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT