ADVERTISEMENT

cal high preseason rankings 1-15

Remaining Ranked Teams:
Campo #21, Mitty #24, BOD #26, DLS #28, Dublin #32, Capital Christian #34, Grant #38, SJND #40
Bubble Teams: Bellarmine, Folsom, Franklin, Jesuit, Moreau, St. Mary's-Stockton, Vanden

Last edited:
campolindo is in there also.

Remaining Ranked Teams:
Mitty #24, BOD #26, DLS #28, Dublin #32, Capital Christian #34, Grant #38, SJND #40
Bubble Teams: Bellarmine, Folsom, Franklin, Jesuit, Moreau, St. Mary's-Stockton, Vanden

Reactions: jordan24
Looks a bit so cal biased to me at least
you would think campo would have been a bit higher coming off a state championship.

Looks a bit so cal biased to me at least
you would think campo would have been a bit higher coming off a state championship.
So Cal has the best HS basketball in the country. Fact is if you come out of California as a Open state champ, Your top 3 in the country 9 out of 10 times. Tuff to be biased when that area is that loaded.

No where in my above statement did I say
Norcal basketball was better then so cal in my Opinion mitty or riordan could beat anyone of those teams ranked 16-20 as it is with alot of stuff In life its not what you know but who you know. I am well aware of the so cal talent pool even if lets say the top
15 teams are properly placed once you start going into rankings 16-30 its a crap shoot on any given day on the hardwood so let
The games begin we will get to see 2 so cal teams at the tipoff classic cant wait.

No where in my above statement did I say
Norcal basketball was better then so cal in my Opinion mitty or riordan could beat anyone of those teams ranked 16-20 as it is with alot of stuff In life its not what you know but who you know. I am well aware of the so cal talent pool even if lets say the top
15 teams are properly placed once you start going into rankings 16-30 its a crap shoot on any given day on the hardwood so let
The games begin we will get to see 2 so cal teams at the tipoff classic cant wait.
So what did you mean by so cal bias? Those guys deserve their spots. It’s LOADED down there.

Let the games begin!
Great to see the top NorCal teams playing challenging non-league schedules including the NorCal Tip-Off, Gridley, Tarkanian, MLK, etc.

I want to know how Sierra Canyon is providing "benefits" to kids moving across the country to a school that costs $40,000 in tuition and fees. Minus James and Wade who come from wealthy families, how are the other families financing their moves?

I want to know how Sierra Canyon is providing "benefits" to kids moving across the country to a school that costs $40,000 in tuition and fees. Minus James and Wade who come from wealthy families, how are the other families financing their moves?
when it is in your families best interest you find a way. the tuition is done through financial aid. the same way kids play at de la salle or modesto christian.

cant be biased when the numbers dont lie. they are far superior in boys basketball in LA area.

Honestly you could make same argument with baseball and football. Biggest population in country. It’s a numbers game. Best of everything in terms of athletics is in SoCal at HS level. (Pains me to say that too). If you start at a football team in the Trinity league you are probably getting a scholarship. It’s thst ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT