ADVERTISEMENT

Clay Travis and his Million Dollar WNBA vs High School bet

That all depends on the level of the boys state championship team. Open division it would probably be the boys. But I don't understand the point of this bet anyway? Is he trying to humiliate women? If men don't watch women's hoops so be it but why go out of the way to try and tear it down. I just don't get it.

Reactions: TheHillZ
I wouldn’t bet on the WNBA, but I do think the game would be a bit more competitive than Travis thinks, at least for a while.

These women are reallllllly good, but the bigger, faster, stronger guys would wear them down and then draw away in a dunkfest. At least that’s the way I see it…

Reactions: ClayK
That all depends on the level of the boys state championship team. Open division it would probably be the boys. But I don't understand the point of this bet anyway? Is he trying to humiliate women? If men don't watch women's hoops so be it but why go out of the way to try and tear it down. I just don't get it.
yes, he is trying to be a D and humiliate them. its his M.O.

Clay Travis used to be a decent commentator on his podcast about sports and life stuff. I often times found myself listening to his show after I moved back from Vegas around 2010.

When Rush Limbaugh died there was a void for that right wing alarmist/grudge media personality to step in and take over that role/market. IMO...this is when Clay Travis jumped the shark and went full blown misogynistic prick... all of a sudden he took a sharp turn right on his politics... anti LGBTQ/women...I imagine it was probably UNBELIEVABLY GREAT for his pocketbook cause that's where the big$$$ is in the media...but along the trip he sold his soul.

He's nothing but a ass now who sensationalizes the most minor issues for clicks and likes... and some of the shi* that comes out of his mouth now is unrecognizable to what he was saying a decade ago.

Reactions: ClayK and MC415
He became a miserable racist when he found out Eddie George pounded his wife out, that was the moment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT