ADVERTISEMENT

Cool Matchup for 2024

Overfelt? No one in that entire Blossom Valley Athletic League can match up with anyone from the SFL, much less one of their B-league teams. -14.5 Calpreps rating last year.

Was GB that hard up for a game?
Yeah I never understand when these teams schedule these running clock games ?

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this matchup is kind of cool LOL

There are a lot of non-league games that are going to be non competitive. At least this one has a historical connection.

I get it but this is football. In basketball or baseball, you’ll be okay. Football, someone can get seriously hurt.

Reactions: MC415
I get it but this is football. In basketball or baseball, you’ll be okay. Football, someone can get seriously hurt.
Well, hopefully, the boys know what they signed up for. Football, as we understand it today, is a physical sport—at least until they adopt flag football rules haha—and I can almost guarantee, when it’s all said and done, both locker rooms will consist of players who are indeed hurt. Otherwise, I’d question what game they played haha.

Like Streak One, I like this matchup. Games like this are great for the sport, awesome for the community. We have to trust the equipment, the officials, the coaches and trainers, each team’s training and preparation leading up to the game. Players will get hurt—hopefully not impaired—but they’ll be made stronger because of it. And one of coolest things about football is any team can win against any team on any given day.

Here’s to a great season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT