ADVERTISEMENT

Donovan Blythe Basketball Clinic Friday at Galileo HS

bodyguard

Hall of Famer
Oct 27, 2001
Eastside Prep girls basketball coach and Director of Blythe's Basketball, Donovan Blythe will be joined by Anthony Eggleton, strength & agility trainer of Damian Lillard among other NBA and college players, for a special basketball clinic this Friday at Galileo High School in San Francisco from 6-9 pm.

Come to the city, drop the kid off and go watch the Warriors at a nearby restaurant/bar. For tickets and more details please go to this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blythe...111688737?mc_cid=3296240d2e&mc_eid=de3f4bbdb3

"I am now 41 years old and an Assistant Coach with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Donovan has played an instrumental role in my success over the years. Being a young basketball player from the Bay Area Donovan was always a great mentor to me on and off the court. His ability to connect with athletes and help them realize their potential was and still is a rare and sincere trait. I would absolutely recommend any athletes desiring to raise their game to higher levels to train with Donovan Blythe. Professional and First Class!"
- Phil Handy
Director of Player Development/Assistant Coach
Cleveland Cavaliers

Last edited:
Reactions: Paytc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT