ADVERTISEMENT

GSP (Post Grad) has one spot open late......

GoldenStatePrep

Board Regular
Feb 8, 2018
Napa, Ca
www.prolificprep.org
Golden State Prep (GSP) has recently had an overseas player injury himself (Achilles) and will be out for the season. Therefore, we will be opening up one spot on the roster (Prefer locally in NorCal) for a player that would like to join.

GSP Season is 6 months (September to March) and includes trips to Orlando, Boston, Canada, Ft. Lauderdale, Arizona, Las Vegas, etc. We are playing the top Post Grad teams in the USA at the top events. The GSP roster has a plethora of players ranging from the D1 level, D2 and NAIA as well. GSP will have two teams.

For more information, email goldenstateprepbball@gmail.com. The first day of practice is 2.5 weeks away.

GSP-Promo.jpg

Reactions: coachlittle
I Haven't talked to him in awhile, but if he is still Open in his recruitment, Miles Amos from Stuart Hall would be a great option to fill that hole. Coach Renard Moore and others may have more information than I do.

He. Miles Amos is going to the prep school in Arizona.... Hillcrest. Prolific's competitor.

I Haven't talked to him in awhile, but if he is still Open in his recruitment, Miles Amos from Stuart Hall would be a great option to fill that hole. Coach Renard Moore and others may have more information than I do.

Reactions: ayalar09
He. Miles Amos is going to the prep school in Arizona.... Hillcrest. Prolific's competitor.

I'd love to see Miles team up with Kyree Walker for a year, but I believe they are playing on different teams.

SuperLe, appreciate the info!

Dailen Victor out of Chavez would be a great addition. Had a few offers but in 19' Spring told coaches he no longer wanted to play basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT