ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Lewis……..

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
Really interested to see what the kid is up to. I know OTE has helped guys, but Lewis seems to be the one that was a former five star and now has nothing going for him, college/basketball wise.

If anyone has an update would be awesome to hear how the kid is doing!

Really interested to see what the kid is up to. I know OTE has helped guys, but Lewis seems to be the one that was a former five star and now has nothing going for him, college/basketball wise.

If anyone has an update would be awesome to hear how the kid is doing!
What year did he graduate? Is he still at OTE?

I remember Lewis kicking butt at O'Dowd and knew he transferred out, forgot where...

Had to look up the acronym, but yeah, Overtime Elite. Some have done very well going through that, some not.

He could make himself eligible for the 2024 draft, but at this point that does not sound likely. OTE seems more like a jumping point to college, international leagues, or the G League rather than the NBA directly. The Thompson twins are the only players so far to be drafted from OTE directly.

Jalen Lewis is a pro. When he made the jump, there was only the pro contract option. Post NIL, OTE offers a route that allows players to keep their eligibility. Lewis is eligible for the 2024 draft.

I believe he was originally class of 2023 at O'Dowd. I was thinking this same thing about where his career is at now. Hard to get info on where his game is at with OTE.

Jalen Lewis is a pro. When he made the jump, there was only the pro contract option. Post NIL, OTE offers a route that allows players to keep their eligibility. Lewis is eligible for the 2024 draft.
Is he listed in any mock drafts? I can’t find him. Not saying he’s not but right now Aidan mahaney is the only local pro I’m aware of for 2024.

Is he listed in any mock drafts? I can’t find him. Not saying he’s not but right now Aidan mahaney is the only local pro I’m aware of for 2024.
Oooooh Yea! Here we go with the great white hope nonsense.... Slow down playboy, lets hope the kid develops a jumper first.... Lol.

Oooooh Yea! Here we go with the great white hope nonsense.... Slow down playboy, lets hope the kid develops a jumper first.... Lol.
Thought mahaney was a light skinned brotha all these years? Any who my point is where is Lewis and I don’t see any NBA news on him? In this day and age if it’s quiet out their it’s not good.

Aidan’s mom is half black, as if that mattered.

Aidan also shot 40% from the arc last season. It’s not like he can’t shoot…. And he’s an incredibly hard worker snd should get even better.

Aidan’s mom is half black, as if that mattered.

Aidan also shot 40% from the arc last season. It’s not like he can’t shoot…. And he’s an incredibly hard worker snd should get even better.
I’ve never heard anybody who knows anything about basketball say he can’t shoot. Just a dumb comment.
Does he need to get stronger ? Yes. Does he need to be a better defender ? Yes…. Like saying Grady Dick can’t shoot.

grady dick is 6'8 aden is 6'4ish... shooting over defenders is another thing. even more when u have to work to get open in the nba..

i seen aden momma... if she half black, she must be creole or summnnn

Streak are you going to allow blatant racist posts? Imagine if the roles were reversed you know what kind of reaction there would be.

grady dick is 6'8 aden is 6'4ish... shooting over defenders is another thing. even more when u have to work to get open in the nba..

i seen aden momma... if she half black, she must be creole or summnnn
I was joking about being half. He looks pretty Lilly to me.
And I don’t mean any disrespect. Kid can shoot is point. He will have to be creative and shifty but looks promising to me.

I was joking about being half. He looks pretty Lilly to me.
And I don’t mean any disrespect. Kid can shoot is point. He will have to be creative and shifty but looks promising to me.
we are living in a new world, full of snowflakes lol ankleass pleads "not guilty"

Let’s get it back on Jalen Lewis. It is curious he didn’t make a bigger splash at OTE. Might be the best freshman I have seen in NorCal

Reactions: ayalar09 and MC415
Let’s get it back on Jalen Lewis. It is curious he didn’t make a bigger splash at OTE. Might be the best freshman I have seen in NorCal
per 40 minute game average was 17 and 11. the competition was far superior of who he was playing versus too. what was the averages of the 7 footer from granada?

per 40 minute game average was 17 and 11. the competition was far superior of who he was playing versus too. what was the averages of the 7 footer from granada?
I don't have Andrew's stats. My comment about Jalen had more to do with the fact he was a player that I (and others) expdected would have a shot at a NBA future. Based on what is out there, he doesn't seem to be in that spot as of now.

Still early in his career, but a little suprised at where he is at (as far as I know).

I don't have Andrew's stats. My comment about Jalen had more to do with the fact he was a player that I (and others) expdected would have a shot at a NBA future. Based on what is out there, he doesn't seem to be in that spot as of now.

Still early in his career, but a little suprised at where he is at (as far as I know).
he is 6'11 260ish... he will have a shot for sure.

Mckeever will be a 4 and 4 guy at st marys. You can’t even compare those too.

Everyone knew Jalen Lewis was special before he set foot at BOD. I hadn’t even heard of McKeever until the summer before his junior year, and I go to a lot of EBAL games.

Everyone knew Jalen Lewis was special before he set foot at BOD. I hadn’t even heard of McKeever until the summer before his junior year, and I go to a lot of EBAL games.
mckee been 6'8 since 9th grade. def knew he would keep growing too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT