ADVERTISEMENT

McKinleyville High Tipoff tournament

Aug 20, 2021
Longrunning high school tournament on Dec 1 to Dec 3 needs two teams to complete its 8 team field. Tournament includes 3 game guarantee, player t-shirts for all participants, school rally with 3-point and dunk contest, team and individual awards, hospitality room for coaches, and we have families to house teams to help defray costs. Diverse competition level and a great experience for players, families and coaches. Former Heritage High coach and now NCS commissioner Pat Cruickshank brought his boys team up for several years. Current participants this coming year include: San Lorenzo, Arcata, Eagle Point (OR), Hoopa, and host McKinleyville. For a tourney flyer contact head coach Cindy Clancy at cclancy@nohum.k12.ca.us or cell at 707-845-3549

Reactions: MC415
Longrunning high school tournament on Dec 1 to Dec 3 needs two teams to complete its 8 team field. Tournament includes 3 game guarantee, player t-shirts for all participants, school rally with 3-point and dunk contest, team and individual awards, hospitality room for coaches, and we have families to house teams to help defray costs. Diverse competition level and a great experience for players, families and coaches. Former Heritage High coach and now NCS commissioner Pat Cruickshank brought his boys team up for several years. Current participants this coming year include: San Lorenzo, Arcata, Eagle Point (OR), Hoopa, and host McKinleyville. For a tourney flyer contact head coach Cindy Clancy at cclancy@nohum.k12.ca.us or cell at 707-845-3549
I played in this tournament as a Junior for St. Elizabeth in Dec of '94. Met my future wife there and we've been married 15 years. Oh yeah, we also won the tournament lol.

I played in this tournament as a Junior for St. Elizabeth in Dec of '94. Met my future wife there and we've been married 15 years. Oh yeah, we also won the tournament lol.
well that was in 94. any idea how the women look now? asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: bella123
Nice story Jump Squad! Checked the marquee out in the gym and St. Elizabeth hanging proudly in 1994 there.

Lincoln--SF will be returning...one opening left as of now. Please contact Coach Clancy at clancy@nohum.k12.ca.us
or cell at 707-845-3549

Reactions: JUMPSQUAD
We are still looking for one more team with the addition of Lincoln (SF) to our 8 team bracket. Teams can be housed to help defray costs with travel. Please contact coach Clancy at cclancy@nohum.k12.ca.us or cell at 707-845-3549.

Still need one team (Dec 1-3) as Cardinal Newman is in and Trinity dropped out due to scheduling. Should be a great tourney as we can house players to defray costs, best hospitality room on the north coast, every player gets a tourney shirt, Friday rally with dunk and three point contest. Team list:

1. Cardinal Newman
2. Eagle Point (OR)
3. Lincoln (SF)
4. San Lorenzo
5. Arcata
6. Hoopa
7. McKinleyville

Contact coach Clancy at cclancy@nohum.k12.ca.us or cell 707-845-3549

Reactions: Streak One
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT