ADVERTISEMENT

Mid-Level AAU TEam

Norcal_Fan

Hall of Famer
Aug 13, 2001
I'm reaching out to the boys basketball community for information regarding a boys AAU team, U14ish age group for a kids that a great athlete but an okay basketball player. He's never played AAU before but wants to work on his game before entering high school. Again, he has limited fundamentals, but is a great athlete and pretty good IQ for a kid his age. Not looking for a high level AAU program, but something entry to mid level.

I know what a lot of you are going to say "he should work on skills and not worry about AAU", but I'm just a messenger asked to find out by his mom. Thanks in advance and will welcome any feedback.

Trust NorCal is full of those type of teams. Try Ultimate Fieldhouse, he will definitely get the fundamentals there

also reach out to the high school he will be attending and see what the some program is about. may help him get more comfortable with they system. Little off the subject but it may help!

Come check out KBA (Knight Basketball Academy) if you get a chance tonight from 7-8:30 @ St. Antonious Church Gym 500 Hansen Rd, Hayward, CA 94541. He can have the coach look at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT