2. Branson
3. St. Bernard's
4. Fremont Christian

Division VI

1. South Fork
2. San Francisco Waldorf
3. Credo
4. Laytonville

Hahahaha I can see why you would think that but NCS will never, ever, ever in a million zillion years reduce their playoff fields.

They have a high six-digit payroll to meet!

Reactions: 1315 and bella123
Hahaha. I think we are all for shrinking brackets, but that would be a bit much.

Hahahaha I can see why you would think that but NCS will never, ever, ever in a million zillion years reduce their playoff fields.

They have a high six-digit payroll to meet!
Million zillion is right. Since one of mine ended up in the Coliseum as a #10, even going to 8 in BSB would be wrong. FB different story. I still wish the double elimination concept in other sections would gain NCS traction. Exemplary seasons can be one and done when facing a single star P who’s team is subpar.

Reactions: observer22
Very true. #16 can beat #1 with the right guy on the bump.

The resistance to that is worry that teams will shed players rapidly if the season extends much past the last day of classes.

That is probably true, but then again, I remember a couple years back being at a NorCal tournament in Santa Clara in the middle of June and seeing the Harvard Westlake HS baseball team at the hotel for a different event. I guess when you're ranked #1 in the state and sending lots of kids to play in college, players stick around as long as they are asked to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT