ADVERTISEMENT

NCS Playoff Brackets

My top 3 picks. I think they go close to seedings.

D1 - Granada. Been great all year
D2- Newman looks to be favorite but they do fall off without Janicelli pitching. This is the bracket I could see a mild upset. If Newman can get by Benicia in Semi's I like them.
D3. I will go San Marin out of MCAL

If they both get through the first round, the College Park-SRV matchup in round 2 of D1 should be a good one.
Some other really interesting potential matchups in D1 would be DLS vs Heritage, Acalanes vs Casa Grande…..

This is a tough bracket, Granada has the best path on paper and wouldn’t have to play DLS until the Championship….

Reactions: larry legend33
My top 3 picks. I think they go close to seedings.

D1 - Granada. Been great all year
D2- Newman looks to be favorite but they do fall off without Janicelli pitching. This is the bracket I could see a mild upset. If Newman can get by Benicia in Semi's I like them.
D3. I will go San Marin out of MCAL
Solid picks!

D1- DLS over Granada- Can’t go against the Spartans riding a 30 game playoff winning streak…. Although if someone is going to take down the Spartans this could be the year and Granada is the team to do it…. Pitching is not as deep as it has been and if the top 5 in their lineup doesn’t do big damage, they get in trouble…. Errors have been an issue as well…. But DLS always seems to find that playoff magic!….

D2- CN definitely, but like you said, once you get by their top 2 pitchers it can get bumpy….. Redwood has the potential to do some damage, they are a tough, scrappy team with really good pitching….. Not sure if Benicia has the pitching depth to make a deep run, but they will be a tough out for anyone…..

D3- San Marin over O’Dowed….. Sleeper team is Alhambra….. They have 2 shutdown starting pitchers, if their bats get hot look out for the Bulldogs….

Solid picks!

D1- DLS over Granada- Can’t go against the Spartans riding a 30 game playoff winning streak…. Although if someone is going to take down the Spartans this could be the year and Granada is the team to do it…. Pitching is not as deep as it has been and if the top 5 in their lineup doesn’t do big damage, they get in trouble…. Errors have been an issue as well…. But DLS always seems to find that playoff magic!….

D2- CN definitely, but like you said, once you get by their top 2 pitchers it can get bumpy….. Redwood has the potential to do some damage, they are a tough, scrappy team with really good pitching….. Not sure if Benicia has the pitching depth to make a deep run, but they will be a tough out for anyone…..

D3- San Marin over O’Dowed….. Sleeper team is Alhambra….. They have 2 shutdown starting pitchers, if their bats get hot look out for the Bulldogs….
Yeah I was struggling not to pick DLS either! Some great baseball ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT