ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Open finals in Santa Clara, Feat. two teams from Sac lol

WhoGotNext

Superstar
Sep 19, 2013
Memory if fuzzy from past NorCal finals but, did it used to be bunch of Bay Area teams heading up to Sac for it? Just funny to me how two Sac teams have to battle it out in the Bay Area for state.

I do remember Sheldon Vs Mitty years ago for Open at Arco Arena

I've been saying it all year. Woodcreek and Sheldon were on this course from day 1. They were the 2 best teams all season and proved it in a very challenging open tournament. Sheldon got a scare against Bellarmine but I didn't think Mitty would prove the same challenge. DLS is always going to be in a game.

I'm going to stay true what I said. I will say Woodcreek 64 and Sheldon 62 for the title. Brown needs to stay out of foul trouble this time but I think they have enough in the tank to move on.

I would love to see Jordan Brown go up against Bol Bol in the finals! This has been a wild season of basketball in California.

Reactions: 131Pressman
Socal has been nuts. I think Open Norcal played out like most expected. (Sheldon vs WC). Personally I think Brown would eat Bol Bol for lunch. Not sure if they can beat MD or Bishop Monty though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT