ADVERTISEMENT

Picking the Pick'em Games - Week 2

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Opening up the thred for next week's games. What a loaded week.

@ArmchairGOAT has already posted a lot of the top ones, but feel free to add more

• Folsom @ Serra
  • Grant @ Oak Ridge
  • Central Catholic @ St. Mary's-Stockton
  • Orange Lutheran @ DLS
  • Sacred Heart Prep @ Riordan
  • Helix- San Diego @ St. Francis MV
  • San Ramon Valley @ St. Ignatius
  • McClymonds @ Bellarmine
  • Clayton Valley @ Salinas
  • Acalanes @ San Marin

I would like to add Granite Bay @ Manteca, but I like the mix ArmchairGOAT has shared with good representation from the different sections, including intersectional games.

Central Catholic @ St. Mary’s (Holy Bowl south SJS) will be a good one and much closer matchup than last year. Although the Rams took care of business last night versus Clovis West, they have a lot to clean up, and IMHO, are vulnerable especially on defense.

Reactions: ArmchairGOAT
same here... I'm planning on going to that game @Serra if I'm not wiped out from the radiation treatments I'm getting starting Monday...
Wow - and I thought my situation was difficult with a new international NPO challenges and USA transitions... But yours is far more difficult and personal - wishing for the very best @kiddman32

same here... I'm planning on going to that game @Serra if I'm not wiped out from the radiation treatments I'm getting starting Monday...
Good luck Kmann32. Underwent 6 weeks of daily radiation treatment in May & June. Was pretty wiped out and super low in the motivation department but the results were worth it. Wish you Well Sir

Opening up the thred for next week's games. What a loaded week.

@ArmchairGOAT has already posted a lot of the top ones, but feel free to add more

• Folsom @ Serra
  • Grant @ Oak Ridge
  • Central Catholic @ St. Mary's-Stockton
  • Orange Lutheran @ DLS
  • Sacred Heart Prep @ Riordan
  • Helix- San Diego @ St. Francis MV
  • San Ramon Valley @ St. Ignatius
  • McClymonds @ Bellarmine
  • Clayton Valley @ Salinas
  • Acalanes @ San Marin

Add one more.....Campolindo at Vanden--fairfield.....vanden had a hard time beating Cosumas Oaks, but Vanden has a strange ability to rise in the last playoff games...And look what they did to Windor a few years ago...56-28...

Campo @ Vanden is my Friday choice...

Of course, if I wasn't a Campo fan, I'd probably go to the DLS-OLu game.

I thought for sure it was going to be Acalanes @ San Marin!
GUYS...Gointg to the Campolindo-Vanden game, you should site on the Vanden side as the visitor stands at Vanden is terrible...The Vanden JV's took a beating from Consumas Oaks and the Varisty Vanden won 22-20, the Campo -Vanden-game may not close like last Friday..

Games I'm most interesting in:
OLu @ DLS
Folsom @ Serra
Oakdale @ Aptos
Escalon @ Buchanan
Foothill (Palo Cedro) @ Edison (Stockton)
Central Catholic @ St. Mary's
Helix @ St. Francis
CVC @ Salinas

Well... My treatment Friday... Don't know what time yet, but I decided not to try and make it all the way up to Fairfield from Dublin on a Friday...

So, I went on GoFan and grabbed a Friday ticket for the DLS game (and also for Saturday at Serra).

Interestingly, GoFan has it 10:30 am for JV, noon for varsity, and MaxPreps says noon for varsity and 3pm for JV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT