ADVERTISEMENT

PROLIFIC "BREAKFAST CLUB" SUNDAY BASKETBALL WORKOUTS - EVERY SUNDAY

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
BreakfastClub.jpg

Come join us with our SUNDAY BREAKFAST CLUB WORKOUTS at Napa Christian (2201 Pine St). We are back on every Sunday here in Napa. The workout will be Sunday, March 13th from 10am-11:30pm. The cost is $40.

Those looking for private training (Small Group of 1-2 kids), we will have a sessions starting at 11:45-12:35pm and potentially a second from 12:45-1:35pm. The cost are $75-$85 per session (depending upon numbers).

Please text (707) 849-1212 or email ProlificSummerAcademy@gmail.com for your attendance. Please no walk ups as we only take sign ups in advance. Thank you

BreakfastClub.jpg

Come join us with our SUNDAY BREAKFAST CLUB WORKOUTS at Napa Christian (2201 Pine St). We are back on every Sunday here in Napa. The workout will be Sunday, March 13th from 10am-11:30pm. The cost is $40.

Those looking for private training (Small Group of 1-2 kids), we will have a sessions starting at 11:45-12:35pm and potentially a second from 12:45-1:35pm. The cost are $75-$85 per session (depending upon numbers).

Please text (707) 849-1212 or email ProlificSummerAcademy@gmail.com for your attendance. Please no walk ups as we only take sign ups in advance. Thank you
How are dink pate and Ben roseborough doing for you?

vukovich --- Not getting a ton of PT right now. But I think once Pope graduates, PP is set up nicely with a Guard Duo of Sensley/Roseborough next season. Honestly don't know a lot about Dink Pate except that he is extremely raw, and im sure they are using this season to prep his game, so he can get more PT next season.

Basketball Training goes every Sunday. We have workouts for the older (High School) kids with our Select/Prolific Guys. Inquire for more details depending upon the age group. We have classes going all day every Sunday.

ProlificSummerAcademy@gmail.com Thanks

These training sessions are very good! I took my son this past Sunday and Prolific's staff does a terrific job. Good skill development, nice facilities and good talent. Cudos to Jeremey & his staff! Keep up the good work....

No thank you.
If you don’t mind me asking what is the beef you have with Prolific. Now I will be honest I can’t stand the prep school route. I am a high school route guy as I have seen many in California do very well in the NBA. But unfortunately this is now the route many kids feel they need to go, parents as well. But although I have not seen Phil in quite a few years I know him to be very knowledgeable about the game and he is a solid dude unless something has changed. They have two McDonald’s kids playing today, and they must be doing something a tad right if they are able to land kids from all over the country to the wine country of all places where for a kid, do they have a whole lot to do. I love Napa for the last 28 years, but if I was a young kid from the bay area the last place I would want to live as a high level hoop player is Napa. If people like Stackhouse and Jackson and others went to the sticks of Mouth of Wilson, then I personally have to give prolific props for getting kids to not Oakland, SF, LA, San Diego or Sac, they land them in Napa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT