ADVERTISEMENT

Prolific Prep 1st Home Games: Nov 4-5th in Napa

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
Tyran.JPEG

Come join Prolific Prep for its first 2 home games of the year at Napa Valley College, November 4-5th. Currently, Prolific Prep is ranked #1-#3 in the Country by various publications. It is a rare time to see Four, Five star athletes in NorCal and the ESPN #1 2025 (AJ Dybantsa) & #1 ranked 2026 (Tyran Stokes) on the same floor. This is the first time, Two #1 players in the Country are on the same team. Let’s enjoy two days full of great basketball here in the Napa Valley.

Saturday, Nov 4th: Prolific Prep vs TMG Orange @ 1pm at Napa Valley College
Sunday, Nov 5th: Prolific Prep vs TMG Black @ 3pm at Napa Valley College

VIP/Court Side Seats:
Also, COURTSIDE SEATING was at capacity at our last event. We are opening up Courtside and VIP seating right now today. The cost will be $40 for court side (across from benches) and $100 for VIP seats (3 seats next to players/coach’s bench). Each of them also includes admission. VIP also has access to locker room area autographs and pictures.

UPDATE: VIP Seats next to Coach Bernardi are SOLD OUT. We do have VIP Seats near opponent bench, or you can purchase court side seats (Across from bench)

Ball Boy (Player Access)

Our Ball boy fundraiser is $50, which includes admission, locker room access, and the ability to sit with the team on the bench.

UPDATE: We only have 2 more spots left for Ball Boys

GAME SPONSORS $400.
If interested, please contact 707-849-1212, or via email At ProlificPrepInfo@gmail.com. Game Sponsors include 4 Courtside seats, admission, and access to players right on the court. To secure a game sponsor, please email us.

Admission: $10 for Adults, $5 for kids ages 10 and under. General Tickets can be purchased at the door. Courtside and VIP tickets can only be sold before hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: relittleton
What is the full schedule of games? TMG's site says Nov-3-5. I also see that Golden State Prep is playing on those dates.

How many games per day, etc...

TMG’s current roster is made up of all international players. Website says 15k for a full season and includes room, board, and food. They are located in Orange County.

Pretty sure it’ll be 4 games each day with the teams being: PP, GSP Grey, GSP Black, TMG Black, TMG Orange and the other teams will probably be local Post-Grad schools.

Prolific has some ballers no doubt. Dybansta and Stokes top recruits from 2025 and 2026 Nationally.

Reactions: ayalar09
We will drop the final schedule shortly. As we are working out the gym and times for the Golden State Prep and Prolific Prep Green games. There will be 4 games per day,

Stay tuned for the rest of the schedule.

Has any team ever had two no 1 players in their class on the same team?

Some of the historians may be able to find something, but I’ve looked everywhere and this seems kind of unprecedented!

AJ reminds me a lot of Kobe. His demeanor. His shot. His long wingspan. He’s everything you could want from a forward. Could easily guard the 1-4.

Tyran……same exact height, weight and wingspan of a certain guy who once yelled “Cleveland…This is for You!” His court IQ is second to none, his build and frame are insane for a hs sophomore, and apparently his 3 point shot is much improved from last year. He hits free throws at a 70-80% clip and he’ll pretty much be unstoppable

Has any team ever had two no 1 players in their class on the same team?

Some of the historians may be able to find something, but I’ve looked everywhere and this seems kind of unprecedented!
The most recent one that comes to mind is Hillcrest had DeAndre Ayton (#1 in 2017 class) and Marvin Bagley III (#1 in 2018 class, though he eventually re-classified to 2017) at the same time in the Fall of 2015. They were not together long though as Bagley left for Sierra Canyon in January 2016.

Basketball Festival Tip Off Nov. 4-5, 2023

Master Game Schedule

Saturday November 4th, 2023

5:45pm Golden State Prep Grey (CA) vs. DNA Prep (CA) @ Harvest

4pm Golden State Prep Black (CA) vs. TMG Black (CA) @ Harvest

1pm Prolific Prep (CA) vs. TMG Orange (CA) @ NVC

10am Prolific Prep Green (CA) vs. TMG White (CA) @ Harvest Middle School

Sunday November 5th, 2023

3pm TMG Black (CA) vs. Prolific Prep (CA) @ NVC

12:15pm TMG White (CA) vs. Prolific Prep Green (CA) @ Harvest

10:45am DNA Prep (CA) vs. Golden State Prep Black (CA) @ Harvest

9am TMG Orange (CA) vs. Golden State Prep Grey (CA) @ Harvest

NVC

Napa Valley College

2277 Napa Vallejo Hwy.

Napa, CA 94558

Harvest Gym: (1 Mile Away from NVC)

Harvest Main Gym

2449 Old Sonoma Rd.

Napa, CA 94558

TMG's website stills says they have games here on Friday, the 3rd. But you don't... Is TMG's site just plain wrong?

this is a nice set up for the kids from europe.. a place for them to play and get some exposure. they practice at 24 hour fitness which is nice of them to offer their gym

and Mikey Lewis of Prolific Prep just announced that he'll be a St. Mary's Gael.

Any Gaels fans on here that want to get a look at the future, Napa Valley College is the place...

Well, I am at Harvest for the 10 am game…

Place looks totally padlocked. wtf????

As it turns out, this is NOT Prolific Prep’s fault.

Long story I can’t make public.

For me, it’s all good…

Anyway, just about to get a sneak preview of new St Mary’s signee Mikey Lewis.

Between my question and now, I found the game on YouTube. 100-79 final according to the video.

Prolific was up 48-40 at the half, and it was still close after 3.

Interesting that the game wasn't on Prolific's website schedule, nor was it on either team's MaxPreps schedule. Can't find OSL's schedule on their website, which is a flashy-looking mess.

The OSL-Prolific Prep game was considered an exhibition game. OSL is not part of the Grind Session and actually affiliated with Overtime Elite (OTE) now. OTE has eight teams, and OSL is one of the four that is not based in Atlanta. In OTE games, OSL plays as Jelly Fam.

There was a player for OSL who was a 6th year player so the game was changed to an exhibition.

OSL still a great program, just with different goals than Prolific. We wish them and Coach Pete the best the rest of the hs season.

Yes, an Exhibition game.

OSL has post graduate players in their program (Hence why in Overtime league which has to have post graduate players in order for NBA scouts to attend each day). This is why it has to be an exhibition match.

Our guys have a long way to go to learn to compete for 4 quarters. Its part of the process, but need to play better and they will.

Tyran Stokes out with injury for little while.

Next man up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT