ADVERTISEMENT

Prolific Prep plays TWO Maxpreps Top 10 Teams this weekend

ProlificPrepTV

Sports Fanatic
Oct 20, 2014
Prolific Prep is in Kentucky, playing in the Marshall County Hoopfest against Hamilton Heights (TN) and Hillcrest Prep (AZ). The top prep teams games at the Marshall County Hoopfest are part of the GRIND SESSIONS Events.

Tonight PP beat Hamilton Heights (#6 prep in country). Gary Trent Jr led all scorers with 38 pts. PP was able to pull away for a 15-point lead in the 2nd half, finishing the game with a 72-62 win.

Just this week, Hamitlon Heights was easily victorious against USA Today #11 Memphis East (Penny Hardaway's team) on a ESPNU National Televised match up. Therefore, was another quality win for Prolific Prep.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...one-of-many-stars-at-marshall-county-hoopfest

Tomorrow, PP plays Maxpreps #5 Prep team Hillcrest Prep (AZ).

The GRIND SESSIONS will be making its way to Napa once again at the end of January. Stay tuned as some of the top players in the country will be coming to NorCal once again.

Last edited:
PP with 73-52 win vs Hillcrest Prep (AZ). Back from injury, Amadou Sow had 16pts for Prolific Prep in the win. PP moves to 8-0.

I'm sure I'll find my way up to Napa for that last-weekend-in-January event...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT