ADVERTISEMENT

Roadie to Jesuit v Sheldon...

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Jesuit’s gym is my spot for tonight... Been here since the start of the freshman game... Watched Sheldon frosh raise their record to 18-0, and am just now seeing the end of the JV game... That ends up 69-50 for Sheldon. They have this 6-4 kid on JV that just dunked 3 times, and had an alley-oop run for him that failed mostly cuz the pass was too low. Watch out for B Fisher next year... I think Shedon’s future looks pretty bright!

I have been told that the Sheldon varsity will go without the services of Marvin Bagley. (Shoulder issues).

Josh Morgan is also out (knee).

Reactions: coachlittle
Sheldon is ranked #11 statewide, and Jesuit is ranked at #133.

Of course, rankings are... rankings. And Sheldon being short handed will be a challenge.

Time out Jesuit after a made 3... but they trail 24-18 with 4:03 left in the half...

Those last four minutes were ALL Sheldon. They close on a 16-4 run after that timeout to end the half up 40-22.

Sheldon off and running in 2nd half... 17 points in just 3 and a half minutes... 57-24.

Looks like Sheldon has def found their groove. They are making a good Jesuit team look like they’ve never even SEEN a basketball before...

Reactions: coachlittle
Scru... errr bench players running the floor now... fine showing by the Huskies!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT