ADVERTISEMENT

San Diego Classic pool play recap

That looks true. One of the most weird summer scores I’ve seen this year.

Games are 20 minute running clock and if they're not close, the clock doesn't even stop in the last two minutes. And no shot clock.

Still. 29-14. Aau scores have the same rules. I'm telling you guys, Pinewood will have trouble if it takes Una too long to come back. 14 points in a game and CN didn't even have their best player there!

Still. 29-14. Aau scores have the same rules. I'm telling you guys, Pinewood will have trouble if it takes Una too long to come back. 14 points in a game and CN didn't even have their best player there!

I"m sure Pinewood wasn't at full strength either...it's summer...nobody's really playing for championships...it's about developing the team...I think! <gulp>

I"m sure Pinewood wasn't at full strength either...it's summer...nobody's really playing for championships...it's about developing the team...I think! <gulp>

They were. They had all their starters there. Only Una didn't play who is still injured. They will be an average team at best without her.

Newman has to be the favorites in D3? Wasn't Cargill the only senior on last years team? (grant it she was one of the all time greats to play in the redwood empire). Not sure if they added any new players or have anything in the pipeline from the younger teams but having 9 back from a 24 team win is pretty nice.

I heard that a player is moving back to the area this year who played at Newman, and they're also picking up a girl who played for D5 power Rincon Valley Christian, which closed.

Newman and SJND will make NCS D3 very interesting, or both could wind up in the Open.

I believe SJND is early the favorite in NCS D3 with CN being right there. Nobody else in the division is close and its as close to a lock that they will be playing the section final as any division in the state.

I personally have SJND as the top returning team in Norcal. (not just in the NCS)

MY EARLY BOLD PREDICTION:

The winner of the NCS D3 section will be the 1 seed in the OPEN

I believe SJND is early the favorite in NCS D3 with CN being right there. Nobody else in the division is close and its as close to a lock that they will be playing the section final as any division in the state.

I personally have SJND as the top returning team in Norcal. (not just in the NCS)

MY EARLY BOLD PREDICTION:

The winner of the NCS D3 section will be the 1 seed in the OPEN

Are there even more than 6 open caliber teams this year?
Sjnd
Newman
Mitty
Miramonte
O dowd?
Who else

I heard that a player is moving back to the area this year who played at Newman, and they're also picking up a girl who played for D5 power Rincon Valley Christian, which closed.

Newman and SJND will make NCS D3 very interesting, or both could wind up in the Open.

I think if they go 8 for the OPEN the loser of this game goes OPEN...if they stick to 6 again the loser is the top seed in D1. (If 6) the CCS sends 2..the sad SJS sends 1..the NCS sends 3 (section winners)...no room for a runner up out of the NCS. (If 8) 2 SJS..2 CCS..4 NCS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT