ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Night at the Cougars’ Lair...

kiddman32

Hall of Famer
Nov 25, 2012
Tonight’s opponent, Las Lomas.

just finished watching the Coug JV’s dismantle LL by about 30, an improvement over the first meeting when the Cougs squeaked one out, 38-33.

Frosh beat LL by 1 for the 2nd time in a row...

Now we have the varsity matchup... Last time, Campo won at LL 62-55.

Senior Night festivities going on at the moment. Four seniors, including the high-scoring David Ahazie. Also, Ryan Jeter, Jake Chan and P. Schmitz. A huge throng of... maybe 300 here to send them off... Sheesh...

Maybe a few more fans will show... I kinda jumoed tge gun onnthe game time.

coming up on the tip... A grand total of FOUR kids in the Las Limas student section... Are they on strike or something??

Carter Mahaney and the four seniors start for the Cougs...

LL gets a lil run going... 24-17 LL with 4:22 left in the half. Never easy in this league...

3 quick 3’s by the Cougs get ‘em back within one... 32-31 LL with 33 secs left in the half... steal and an Aidan shot is short.. now 21 secs left, same score. LL ball.

Cougs scrape out a 46-42 lead as the 3rd q ends...

I’d hate to see the shooting percentages for this game...

Things def going the Cougs way now... 60-46 with 2 minutes left. Ahazie has some 30 points in his home finale.

Campo gets a nice comeback win, 66-52. I misread the scorebook earlier... Ahazie had 22, still a nice night.

Feelgood story of the night... Rex Curtiss, injured during football, got his first action of the season (as far as I know, anyway), getting on the floor very late and sinking a pair of FT’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT