Garnet: Anderson vs. Paradise

Ivory: St. Mary's-Berkeley vs. Pyramid Lake

Jade: Redwood vs. Wood

Onyx: St. Patrick-St. Vincent vs. Franklin Elk Grove

Pearl: Freedom vs. Ukiah

Quartz: Summit Shasta vs. Sanger

Ruby: Cosumnes Oaks vs. Montgomery

Topaz: Carrillo vs. San Marin

Turquoise: Campolindo vs. Varsity Opponent (don't know who the team is but at least they are a varsity team LOL)

Sapphire has just been pool play

Here are the finals for today:

Platinum: Etiwanda vs. St. Mary's-Stockton

Diamond: Salesian vs. Acalanes

Amber: Pinole Valley vs. Colfax

Emerald: Heritage vs. St. Ignatius

Garnet: Anderson vs. Paradise

Ivory: St. Mary's-Berkeley vs. Pyramid Lake

Jade: Redwood vs. Wood

Onyx: St. Patrick-St. Vincent vs. Franklin Elk Grove

Pearl: Freedom vs. Ukiah

Quartz: Summit Shasta vs. Sanger

Ruby: Cosumnes Oaks vs. Montgomery

Topaz: Carrillo vs. San Marin

Turquoise: Campolindo vs. Varsity Opponent (don't know who the team is but at least they are a varsity team LOL)

Sapphire has just been pool play
It's going to be interesting to see if SMS can hang with Etiwanda. This will clear a lot up on the state and national level. Etiwanda was clearly given a cakewalk to the finals for a platinum level bracket.

Salesian looked very good yesterday. It's rather surprising they were not in the platnium bracket. There is absolutely no question they are better than CN, Oak-tech (they already beat them), Chaminade, San Joaquin and Santiago. Unless Coach Steve requested to play down it's a real head scratcher. Would expect them to handle Acalanes no problem. I was very impressed with the Acalanes PG #33, one of the better PGs I have watched this season. Don't think they have enough as a team to stay with Salesian

It's going to be interesting to see if SMS can hang with Etiwanda. This will clear a lot up on the state and national level. Etiwanda was clearly given a cakewalk to the finals for a platinum level bracket.

Salesian looked very good yesterday. It's rather surprising they were not in the platnium bracket. There is absolutely no question they are better than CN, Oak-tech (they already beat them), Chaminade, San Joaquin and Santiago. Unless Coach Steve requested to play down it's a real head scratcher. Would expect them to handle Acalanes no problem. I was very impressed with the Acalanes PG #33, one of the better PGs I have watched this season. Don't think they have enough as a team to stay with Salesian
I agree on Salesian. They have looked strong this year. Acalanes has had a really good tournament with wins over Vanden and O'Dowd.

I guess they did have enough to stay with Salesian. As Salesian won at the buzzer by 2.

I guess they did have enough to stay with Salesian. As Salesian won at the buzzer by 2.
Allow me to wipe the egg off my face on that one. I streamed SMS/Etiwanda live and then watched the reply of Salesian/Acalanes. Color me very surprised, Acalanes is for real. They were actually up 4 points with a little over a minute left and lost the game on very poor game management on timeouts/decisions/plays. My respect goes out to them. PG Karyss Lacanlale is a flat out baller. She might just be the best PG I have watched this season in N Cal. Their 6'0 Soph wing looks like a future D1 girl who has yet to fill out. This is a team I would not want to face in the future. I'm taking my seat on the bandwagon. #respect

Reactions: observer22

I loved the way SMS competed last night despite everyone not giving them a chance. If their PG Nia Anderson doesn't go down they take it to the wire and potentially could have won. Jordan Lee is the truth. Love this team for the 2nd half of the season. If they are healthy they can beat anyone in N Cal on a given day.

Etiwanda is a dam good team. They flat out get after it on D. Kennedy Edwards is a flat out dog and exceeds all the hype. Winner! I would put them below Sierra Canyon and probably slightly below LJCD. All great great teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT