ADVERTISEMENT

What CIF Game are you attending 2/26?

ayalar09

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2018
I'll be at Kezar supporting my Knights as they take on a very interesting Leland team.

If I could pick one game to teleport to after my Knights it would be the Dublin vs. San Joaquin Memorial Game: Jalen Green aka the best High School player I have ever seen versus Dublin, led by the one and only Robby Beasley. Braxton Meah for SJM is their unsung player. 7 feet tall, pretty solid frame, and Dublin will have to counter with Pierce or Robinson, both of which are giving almost a half foot to Meah.

Good Luck and here is to some awesome basketball tomorrow!

I'm going to try and hit up DLS vs Weston Ranch. That could be a doozy. I love games at Kezar. Those kids don't know how lucky they are to play in a place like that. (so much history)
Often times you hear about a player and they don't live up to the hype. Green is not that kid. Wow....

Reactions: ayalar09
SJM @ Dublin without hesitation. I really wish i could be at that game.

I’ll be at the Crusader Forum watching Riordan take on Folsom.
Yeah, that SJM game is a must see!
Good luck to all the teams! Throw the records out! It’s a new season!

Reactions: cherylbaustin
I'm hoping some of these games show up online somewhere... I'd watch 'em all!

I'm gonna go see my Campo Cougars take on Oak Ridge, but if I had no emotional stake in any teams... I would beeline it right down the 680 to Dublin.

Reactions: espot
I’ll be attending Campo vs. Oak Ridge, I’ll also watch the Dublin-SJM and Las Lomas-Foothill games on MaxPreps

I’ll be at Argonaut vs Paradise. Paradise won an early season matchup and shot the lights out Argonaut will be better prepared for their shooters

I'm hoping some of these games show up online somewhere... I'd watch 'em all!

I'm gonna go see my Campo Cougars take on Oak Ridge, but if I had no emotional stake in any teams... I would beeline it right down the 680 to Dublin.
You can watch our streams (has to be on the NFHS Network since they have the rights). https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/affiliates/norcal-sports-tv We have SJM vs Dublin, Palo Alto vs Sonora, Weston Ranch vs De La Salle scheduled as of now.

I am sure the whole oakland soldiers entourage will be at Dublin front and center for there prize pupil jalen green with there soldiers vs everybody tee shirts on what a joke. Wait for the response because there will for sure be one.

Reactions: nostancenochance
Might be Jalen Greens last high school game ever if Dublin wins.

Some rumblings he may pull a Jeremy Tyler and bring his talents to China or the Philippines.

I think Jalen Green would easily get a 4-5 yr 30-40 million dollar shoe deal with Nike or Under Armour. Who cares if he plays for a penny, let me repeat myself.....30-40 million dollars!!!!

Tons of great games on tap tonight, to be sure...

I realize many don't like the "competitive equity" thing, and I definitely see y'all's point, but one BIG plus in its favor is a MUCH higher ratio of intriguing first round matchups... A lot of 1-16 or 2-15 games that are potential thrillers... And of course, the obviously high-interest 4-13 game mentioned many times already...

I think Jalen Green would easily get a 4-5 yr 30-40 million dollar shoe deal with Nike or Under Armour. Who cares if he plays for a penny, let me repeat myself.....30-40 million dollars!!!!
stay away from them bummy under armour kicks... and their ceo

Hall up 27-19 at half

The shooter for Leland is being rendered obsolete by Miles Amos

Rocklin has a great shot to make a deep run. Are they 100% healthy now? I know PG hurt wrist earlier in season and he makes you guys go. Pleasant Valley at home will be a great test. They lost stud Kremer from last year but still a really good team. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rocklin come out on top.

Hey Larry..yes we are finally healthy. Kendall (PG) shot the ball well and handled CN guards on the defensive end. Our big man (Reinecke) played extensive minutes last night and matched up well (maybe even got the better of) CN big man; who is a horse...it was fun to watch this team at full strength. Can't wait for tomorrow night...PV is well coached, experienced and I hope it will be a rocking and rowdy environment.

Good luck. You guys will be fine up at PV but I expect a very close affair. I really like that Rocklin team especially when healthy. That place will be packed. They have a great student section.

Reactions: Sarahmoose2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT